Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

15 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Did anyone else see Lana’s comment on Neil’s latest post? What if they are just now about to start working on the visuals for the album?

FD27-F90-E-F766-4001-AB64-D5551-BD63-D12

MOVE 🗣️ MOVE 🗣️ MOVE 🗣️ MOVE 🗣️ 

YEAH YOU GOTTA MOVE MOVE 🗣️

and also for giving me Margaret

34 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

neil krug’s bestie (collaborator? gf? honestly no clue) kaiman kazazian posted a video on her story of miss lizzy grant at the cutting room 2007 show singing disco!

She does creative directing, styling and graphic design hold onn I'm moving

qfrWuBl.png

19 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Did anyone else see Lana’s comment on Neil’s latest post? What if they are just now about to start working on the visuals for the album?

FD27-F90-E-F766-4001-AB64-D5551-BD63-D12

When Neil meant they were just meeting up at the Rose Bowl in LA for a show and we’re making shit stick to the wall again :air2:

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

this year has been an endless summer tease from neil krug and ben mawson... edged far too long, where is the climax? let us NUT!

Should we move? :crai:

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

what if this is a major significant project for lana because she is re-releasing AKA lizzy grant! thus she is not excluding it but simply making it available to the wider public in re-recorded format :true:

this is me drinking my delulu juice

if disco is on there then it’s time for trash magic and pin up galore to get their rightful places on aka  :ma:

(i am feeding into the delusion.. eat up!)

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

disco... lana digging up old family photos... channeling scarface... posting about the canal room.... her returning to NYC for the W mag photoshoot... rockefeller... it's all because lizzy grant is coming back full force 

ROCKEFELLER where is my UMBRELLER im ready for prerelease giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

unpopular opinion but please let that girl lizzy rest in her grave like no i don’t want a 6 minute songs of her just sounding tired with an acoustic guitar in the background :lanahairflip3:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, kaliuchis said:

unpopular opinion but please let that girl lizzy rest in her grave like no i don’t want a 6 minute songs of her just sounding tired with an acoustic guitar in the background :lanahairflip3:

That's May Jailer. Lizzy Grant is surf noir 

giphy.gif