Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

10 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

So Neil posted that flower picture in October with some emojis, BOZ has been teasing the new album, then Neil posted a more zoomed out version of the same picture, and now BOZ is posting acronyms and Neil is going to see Lana soon?? We’re WINNING. :hype:

I think it’ll be the week after next. Next week is American thanksgiving and I think Lana is going to be busy with family/friends. A last week of November tease with an early single release sounds perfect to me 

What acronyms?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

With enough vinyl versions she could sell 100k vinyls in the US... I just know it.  She's very popular right now and everyone will want to make a cute TikTok video showing a new Lana vinyl  :oprah3:

On 11/18/2022 at 8:37 PM, honeybadger said:

that was some good delusion ... i think i need a nap now, wake me up in 30 minutes when she posts the LDR9 album announcement!

Lana Del Rey - Only Orchid out December 10th 

cock-destroyers.gif allmyownstunts-oprah.gif F0Z0fsr.gif

album out January 4th let’s get to Deluluing

1.thumb.gif.7321b39afcb9a5192c810c91c006

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Lizzy Fucking Grant

If she made this the title of LDR9 I would immediately fry my hair into that iconic blonde and start living my trailer park damsel fantasy within SECONDS. :true: I would be unbearable 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

17 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana should turn Norman Fucking Rockwell into a running title in a series,  
Andy Fucking Warhol

Bill Fucking Clinton 

Elon Fucking Musk 

How about Chaotic Fucking Lipster? 

No offense intended. You know you’re one of my favorites, with your dry and laconic sense of humor. 

WAIT Y'ALL WAIT and that last post on honey moon with the upside down edit or 'tide' text. The pictures was older, at least from 2015 I remember seeing on LB when we were discussing it. 

What if she's.... EDITING her past. And, this may be much more speculative she wore taylor's red ring a week or so ago, which could allude to taylor's remaking of her own old music. Which could tie back to this whole idea of revisiting her past.

IM MOVING OKAY :pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm