Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

did i see someone say boz post an acronym??

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

Spoiler

the last time an acronym lyric/name game was played it was with white dress which is a song about her lizzy days.... THINKING! giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

are posts getting deleted? 💀

It may be generic "omg" posts or they're getting moved to random discussion :hooker:

I will be intrigued to see the full Neil Krug fence flower image IF it's Lana related

Spoiler

Then again it's probably a pretty image anyways, promo related or not

Edit: I also see fan favorite mod NikoGo liking posts in real time, maybe he's cleaning the thread up :welcome:

it's crazy to think this album is getting so hyped up from what we've seen after the last 2 low-key eras we had. it's a lana del rennaissance ladies!! :oprah4:

13 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

When Neil said "See you soon" to Lana he did NOT mean that they were gonna meet soon. Let me remind y'all of the Weyes Blood teaser he posted with the caption "See you in September". He didn't mean that he was gonna physically see us in September, but that something will be coming in September. This is just the way Neil talks. The visuals have been shot already and we will be seeing them soon! Get ready ladies LDRX is coming!

Now that All I Want For Christmas went to #1... - BuzzJack Music Forum

this was literally my first thought!!!!

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

It may be generic "omg" posts or they're getting moved to random discussion :hooker:

I will be intrigued to see the full Neil Krug fence flower image IF it's Lana related

Hide contents

Then again it's probably a pretty image anyways, promo related or not

Edit: I also see fan favorite mod NikoGo liking posts in real time, maybe he's cleaning the thread up :welcome:

im not :bebe: I’m at work on mobile and only checking when I can, no modding for me atm

"Don’t forget me"

On 11/18/2022 at 8:09 PM, honeybadger said:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

Reveal hidden contents

the last time an acronym lyric/name game was played it was with white dress which is a song about her lizzy days.... THINKING! giphy.gif

Gotta Put Something On That Shakes Off My Feeling We Haven’t Done Something Fun 

exactly-and-i-told-her.gif

On 11/15/2022 at 6:35 PM, fine china said:

What if the orchids are from Lana and she’s thanking Neil for the amazing album cover he’s shot that she’s announcing shortly :oop:

If this comes true I will be SHOOK

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

So Neil posted that flower picture in October with some emojis, BOZ has been teasing the new album, then Neil posted a more zoomed out version of the same picture, and now BOZ is posting acronyms and Neil is going to see Lana soon?? We’re WINNING. :hype:

I think it’ll be the week after next. Next week is American thanksgiving and I think Lana is going to be busy with family/friends. A last week of November tease with an early single release sounds perfect to me 

"Don’t forget me"

LDR9/X A RETURN TO THE  SPARKLY TRAILER PARK INDEX CONEY ISLAND SURF NOIR DISCO BALL DIVE BAR DARLING TIDAL WAVE TIARA WEARING SUNDRESS SLIPPING SWEET BUTTER SERENADING DINER DAMSEL JESSICA RABBIT ORCHID BOSS QUEEN ETHEREALLAH PUSSY MAGIC MUSIC

oprah-gif-oprah-happy.gifallmyownstunts-oprah.gif

Does anyone remember how long it’s been since BoZ randomly started praising Lana & mentioned a “masterpiece”?

He said it would probably be a couple of months (iirc), and he was probably overshooting the date to be safe if it was about Lana, especially given his past comments about her releases…

I feel like we have so many indications something is about to blindside us but also none, and it’s maddening:excited:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

So the first week of December it is :brows:

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Does anyone remember how long it’s been since BoZ randomly started praising Lana & mentioned a “masterpiece”?

He said it would probably be a couple of months (iirc), and he was probably overshooting the date to be safe if it was about Lana, especially given his past comments about her releases…

I feel like we have so many indications something is about to blindside us but also none, and it’s maddening:excited:

October 10th :delish:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

it was about mid October! Before the 14th because people (incorrectly) guessed he was talking about Tove’s album 

"Don’t forget me"

Wait y'all AKA came out January 4th, 2010.... what if that's the time frame what if that's her goal :illumilana:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm