Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Okay I'm not moving anymore, I'm RUNNING :runs:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Remember how Lana likes to end her records in a way that segue into the next? (Like, “out of the black, into the blue” -> “You make me blue” etc.)

Let’s think about how Lana ended her last album…

Closer to you than your next breath, my dear.:excited: surprise announcement confirmed!:monica:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

When Neil said "See you soon" to Lana he did NOT mean that they were gonna meet soon. Let me remind y'all of the Weyes Blood teaser he posted with the caption "See you in September". He didn't mean that he was gonna physically see us in September, but that something will be coming in September. This is just the way Neil talks. The visuals have been shot already and we will be seeing them soon! Get ready ladies LDRX is coming!

Now that All I Want For Christmas went to #1... - BuzzJack Music Forum

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does anyone else want PMIAM redone in her current style?

i feel like she resolved put me in a movie's "storyline" in HBTB and it might be weird to revisit it again so not really:icant: it would sound incredible though

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

It takes about 5 months to produce vinyls. If they shoot the visuals for the album now, it might come out in April or May. 

That's the time it takes to make the actual vinyl. The sleeves are probably made somewhere else cause they just have to print them :creepna:

giphy.gif

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

When Neil said "See you soon" to Lana he did NOT mean that they were gonna meet soon. Let me remind y'all of the Weyes Blood teaser he posted with the caption "See you in September". He didn't mean that he was gonna physically see us in September, but that something will be coming in September. The visuals have been shot already and we will be seeing them soon! This is just the way Neil talks. Get ready ladies LDRX is coming!

Now that All I Want For Christmas went to #1... - BuzzJack Music Forum

omg wait this is very true….I think we won!!

BoZ’s sudden praising of Lana, the new acronyms, Neil telling Lana he’ll see her soon, Ben previously saying the album is nearing completion, confirmation about a FJM collab….it’s all coming together:ma:

I doubt any announcement will come this year, but I honestly think it’ll happen when we least expect it…:excited:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

On 11/18/2022 at 8:04 PM, Veinsineon said:

And didn’t she film a video for pawn shop blues literally right before Norman 

exactly-and-i-told-her.gif

that chuck posted right before the release of white dress

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-subwa

didnt mean for this to post but here we are.. my fingers slipped

sUcVobB.png