Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

who is kaiman?

repeating myself here but she’s a frequent ~artistic collaborator~ with neil krug, she appears in a lot of his photoshoots, i think they’ve released projects together etc etc …

she may just like lana BUT i am running with this and declaring that she is working with neil who is working with lana for ldr9 and this is a SIGN! neil krug produced music video for disco coming soon

sUcVobB.png

what if this is a major significant project for lana because she is re-releasing AKA lizzy grant! thus she is not excluding it but simply making it available to the wider public in re-recorded format :true:

this is me drinking my delulu juice

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Didn't she post a picture with the caption I just don't care ? That's from disco :brows:

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Did anyone else see Lana’s comment on Neil’s latest post? What if they are just now about to start working on the visuals for the album?

FD27-F90-E-F766-4001-AB64-D5551-BD63-D12

!!!! now we can really move 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

neil krug’s bestie (collaborator? gf? honestly no clue) kaiman kazazian posted a video on her story of miss lizzy grant at the cutting room 2007 show singing disco!

it’s a sign of SOMETHING i KNOW it … disco re-recorded coming soon … thinking about these emojis 🪩🎆🧨 

MISS BADGER!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN- IM REVIVED!! :kris:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

whitneydance.gif

Disco Release coming soon!! WITH NEIL KRUG VISUALS 

:kris:

Edited by Jaeden xx
I don't want to get another warning point for more than 1 gif guys whitneydance.gif

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

9 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Did anyone else see Lana’s comment on Neil’s latest post? What if they are just now about to start working on the visuals for the album?

FD27-F90-E-F766-4001-AB64-D5551-BD63-D12

IM SHAKING IN MY NON-EXISTENT BOOTS

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

He's seeing Lana soon cause they are deciding on what pictures to use cause the photoshoot is done and set in stone (which is marble cause it was presented to me in a dream)

maybe it's like a metorphical "see you soon" like he'll technically "see lana soon" because she's releasing the album soon? pls tell me this also makes sense to y'all. :true:

miss born to lose

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

maybe it's like a metorphical "see you soon" like he'll technically "see lana soon" because she's releasing the album soon? pls tell me this also makes sense to y'all. :true:

i think it's "see you soon" as in "you're the next collaboration i'm posting on instagram "