Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Isn't Ben a lawyer too? They were either fed up with info leaking or this album is really special cause insiders have existed for as long as her career and they didn't do anything to stop them until now

iā€™ve always had hatred for benjamin after what he said about lanaboardsĀ 

Just now, gsf said:

@111Ā JUST SEND US A SIGN IF THE ā€œMASTERPIECEā€ IS LANAā€™S! PLEASEĀ :defeated:

He kinda confirmed it alreadyĀ :brows:

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

iā€™ve always had hatred for benjamin after what he said about lanaboardsĀ 

What did he say?Ā :thumb2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, gsf said:

@111Ā JUST SEND US A SIGN IF THE ā€œMASTERPIECEā€ IS LANAā€™S! PLEASEĀ :defeated:

he already basically confirmed it was.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

now heā€™s going to get another C&D because twitter tolls are going to run with thisĀ 

"Donā€™t forget me"

TWBTKYN Possible meaningsĀ 
Ā 

- Tonight We Bathe, Tomorrow Kill Your Nana

- Tulsa Waiter Bringing Tea Knowing Your Number

- To the World Beyond, To the Kings Yet Not

- Towards White Bohemian Tiki Kitchen You Navigate

- This Will Be The Kiss on Your Nose

- TrumpĀ Wonā€™t Bother To Know Your Narcissism (a political piece)

- Toasting WheyĀ Bread To Kill Your Nutrition

- Time to Water theĀ Breating Tulips KissingĀ Your Nipples

- Topanga Waters Being TimidĀ in Kind Nightmares

giphy.gif

Ā *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§āœæā˜†š¦š² š šØšØšŸš¢š§šžš¬š¬ š¢š¬ š¦š² š©šØšžš­š«š²ā˜†āœæāœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*

Ā *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§āœæā˜†š¦š² š¬š¢š„š„š¢š§šžš¬š¬ š¢š¬ š¦š² š„šžš šššœš²ā˜†āœæāœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Ā 

- Tonight We Bathe, Tomorrow Kill Your Nana

- Tulsa Waiter Bringing Tea Knowing Your Number

- To the World Beyond, To the Kings Yet Not

- Towards White Bohemian Tiki Kitchen You Navigate

- This Will Be The Kiss on Your Nose

- TrumpĀ Wonā€™t Bother To Know Your Narcissism (a political piece)

- Toasting WheyĀ Bread To Kill Your Nutrition

- Time to Water theĀ Breating Tulips KissingĀ Your Nipples

- Topanga Waters Being TimidĀ in Kind Nightmares

where didĀ TWBTKYN comeĀ from

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

Now I understand why people on atrl make fun of lanaboards this is a whole online mental institutionĀ 

Ā 

:true:

We're more entertaining than them at leastĀ :true:

Ā 

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

where didĀ TWBTKYN comeĀ from

Someone tweeted it under boz og acronym and boz follows them so it wasn't a random person (but they could be trolling tho)

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, The Siren said:

So what are we gonna do if we hit 1k pages before we get the album? :eartha2:

Ā 

unless we get like tomorrow... oh, we def willĀ :xgiggle::godlaugh2:

Ā 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Ā 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsĀ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Since it appears weā€™ve gotten confirmation that BoZā€™s praisesĀ wereĀ likely talking about LDR9 and the acronyms he discussed with the other Twitter user were about her as wellā€¦.

-The number of people that have heard LDR9 is growing, indicating a release may be sooner than we think.Ā 

Ā 

-The record will (in some capacity) be a departure from COCC and BB given BoZā€™s heavy criticism and disinterest the two. I donā€™t knowĀ howĀ LDR9 will be different (sonically, lyrically, thematically, etc.), but yeah.Ā 

ā€œā€¦and this is all I looked for all my life ā€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofā€¦misuse, betrayal.ā€
Sylvia PlathĀ 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Since it appears weā€™ve gotten confirmation that BoZā€™s praisesĀ wereĀ likely talking about LDR9 and the acronyms he discussed with the other Twitter user were about her as wellā€¦.

-The number of people that have heard LDR9 is growing, indicating a release may be sooner than we think.Ā 

Ā 

-The record will (in some capacity) be a departure from COCC and BB given BoZā€™s heavy criticism and disinterest the two. I donā€™t knowĀ howĀ LDR9 will be different (sonically, lyrically, thematically, etc.), but yeah.Ā 

It is all coming together! Slowly but surely, piece by piece, etc etc lol.

Ā 

I feel better now knowing it is indeed coming.

Ā 

I'm still anticipating q1 next year.

15 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

It takes about 5 months to produce vinyls. If they shoot the visuals for the album now, it might come out in April or May.Ā 

It DOES NOT take 5 months to produce vinyls be serious:rip:. Iā€™m assuming you got the info from Taylor? Taylorā€™s album is a special case because sheā€™s selling 400K vinyls first week.

Omg I just remembered boz liked that tweet months ago about being silenced by Lanaā€™s team. We joked about it,Ā but it really sounds like that might haveĀ actually happened.Ā 
Ā 

I have a major feeling itā€™s close. Eclipse isnā€™t coming in giving us direct info, but all these little hints add up to something happening soon.Ā 

"Donā€™t forget me"

8 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Omg wait what if ā€œBTKYNā€ is ā€œbut they know your name.ā€:excited:Ā 
Ā 

Lana loves drawing inspiration from and tying together themes from previous worksā€¦.what if itā€™s a (potentially unintentional) White Mustang throwback:oprah2:

ā€œā€¦and this is all I looked for all my life ā€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofā€¦misuse, betrayal.ā€
Sylvia PlathĀ 

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

It DOES NOT take 5 months to produce vinyls be serious:rip:. Iā€™m assuming you got the info from Taylor? Taylorā€™s album is a special case because sheā€™s selling 400K vinyls first week.

It takes about 5 months now ever since covid. First covid slowed down production,Ā and then one of the main vinyl plants burnt down. It used to be 3 months/90 days but now itā€™s longer. Especially for an artist like Lana who always has multiple variants.Ā 

"Donā€™t forget me"

I've had the worst migraine since last night but thanks to this information whether it is way too good to actually be true or notĀ I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER!:crying:Ā I'm HEALING. Also;Ā my acne: cured. My uglyness? Gone.Ā :hooker:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Ā 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsĀ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

It takes about 5 months now ever since covid. First covid slowed down production,Ā and then one of the main vinyl plants burnt down. It used to be 3 months/90 days but now itā€™s longer. Especially for an artist like Lana who always has multiple variants.Ā 

also big artists like adele and taylor basically bought the whole vinyl production so that their albums were mass produced in time so smaller artists have to wait to get their records pressed

My theory/prediction is:

- They have some visuals done (from Chuck and Neil) and they (Lana and Neil) are working together again these coming weeks to shoot more stuff (maybe a bts of a MV or extra pictures for the album).

- If we get a single before the year endsĀ it's not going to be the real lead, more like a LMLYLAW situation.

- If we don't get a single, we're directly getting the lead with a big MV and the preorder all together early next year (probably January) for a March album

giphy.gif