Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

https://www.undertheradarmag.com/reviews/midnights_taylor_swift

Elsewhere, “Snow on the Beach” is quite simply a beautiful love song, free from world-weary cynicism and full of wonderment which features a “cough-and-you-might-miss-it” cameo from Lana Del Rey, whose vocals are so blended with Swift’s it’s initially difficult to work out who is singing what. It’s a track that proves that subtlety can be far more disarming and moving than the overwrought powerhouse bellowing that some of Swift’s peers seem to think passes for emotion.

in love with midnights and snow on the beach 💖 tbh i do skip it sometimes just cause midnights is truly a strong album and snow is definitely lower on my album ranking but i think it’s really pretty overall 😁🤍

giphy.gif

THE FIRST TOP 5 HOT 100 IN HER CAREER GUYS

f1fda063efde29d98f7e36a76814eb87.gif

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 10/27/2022 at 5:47 PM, Thoth said:

Not people making a solo version from 5 second vocals.

Why is this so haunting though? I love it.

lmao I love how extra this is, but wbk if it was on streaming it would be in my top tracks immediately because I’ll take any new Lana song and stream it to a pulp 🥲

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

so snow on the beach is lana's first top 5 hit but has she had any othwr top 10 hits & what are they? sorry if these are common knowledge, i was just wondering.

high by the beach :xgiggle: