Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

Hi everyone, just a courteous reminder to not share links to a leak as that will result in a permanent ban, and to not request a link to a leak as that will result in a warning point & mod queue until its release.

I also encourage everyone to use spoilers when talking about anything you gathered from listening to a leak such as lyrics etc. for those who are waiting for release day and don’t want anything to be spoiled! 
Thank you! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

why would she just slap lana in the backing vocals if she's so popular right now and ms. swift is that desperate for streams? it would've been a major hit on tiktok if it was a proper duet

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

why would she just slap lana in the backing vocals if she's so popular right now and ms. swift is that desperate for streams? it would've been a major hit on tiktok if it was a proper duet

THIS, it's really baffeling:awkney:

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

ms. swift is that desperate for streams

Yes. Always been. With all the promo ??? Spotify,tiktok,YTshorts.. 10000000+vinyls. She even managed to find a loophole and bundle the tour with an album presale.. like wtf

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Quite sure that wasn't Brightsun, or I missed it.

They said it too. Along with Eclipse 

She did this just for attention (which she shouldn't need considering she's so popular). She could have left it as a hidden feature since people would discover it anyway with the writing credits...

I just listened to it and I literally couldn't hear Lana at all :icant:

Also I'm glad I didn't like the song... I would be more upset if I actually liked it and we didn't get Lana vocals 

giphy.gif