Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

On 12/27/2022 at 9:43 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Now which one of you is messing with the music registry and posting titles that don't even make grammatical sense? "while his deep sea fishing"  :eartha:

wtf.png

I think this was our first encounter with the alleged real title. The almost right could come from His -> He's.

It had to be an insider cause it would be so hard to get it right by just guessing but that means Fishtails is probably also real :thumb2: is that wikipedia or the Lana wiki? maybe there's more :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

I think Track 14 is "Fishtails," based on the blurry tracklist.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I think this was our first encounter with the alleged real title. The almost right could come from His -> He's.

It had to be an insider cause it would be so hard to get it right by just guessing but that means Fishtails is probably also real :thumb2: is that wikipedia or the Lana wiki? maybe there's more :judgingu3:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Sobbing at how lustforlife probably uploaded the “…his deep sea fishing” title on arccloud but we dismissed it because it didn’t make grammatical sense :air:

And by “we dismissed it” I mean me LMFAO I played myself :air:

This is what he said about GOAODITICOPSPWITOAPFIFU:

Spoiler

It's interesting though, I remember all of us suspecting the song is sort of Lana's clap-back at the public misunderstanding her messages, lyrics, intentions and she denied all of that in the BBC interview. Perhaps she took some inspiration from those speculations, cause that one song with the longest title that I teased before seems to be touching that topic for real this time. Public's doubt of Lana's persona, of her artistry being genuine and not just controversial fabricated public image, and most importantly that she is a woman in charge, female artist who can also be the master behind her own craft. At least that's how I see it, but I'm anxiously waiting for Lana to speak about this song. It might as well be another MAC situation since it's again a poetic song bathed in various allegories I can't fully grasp on my own. Interestingly it has sea theme again as well :allears:

the highlighted sea theme makes me think we’re at least CLOSE to the title with this

fishtails is giving me mermaid/siren vibes!! i’m excited :party:and if it is indeed track 14, that means it samples ‘ak - wanderlust’ which is the one cuntsugi said is similar to cinnamon girl/tulsa jesus freak (in that it’s more “vibey”)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Time for one of you to change your username to "Fishtails" :mj2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I wonder why they only added those ones in since they aren't even in order :um2: the acronym makes sense cause we are/were rabid but Fishtails seems so random there since it's probably on the back half of the record... and it's not like the title is that interesting or exciting to be teasing it. Maybe it's a 2 truths 1 lie thing :hide:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, pinkdiamond said:

I found these

Hide contents

God Plays Songs Of The Soul Only My Friends Who Hid Do Silently Fear

God Priapus Statue Of The Sins Of My Fathers Who Had Died Seeking Fertility

God Put Safety On The Shore Of My Fathers Waters He Didn't Stay Floating

Going Places Seeking Out The Sisters Of My Father Who Hunts - Don't Sacrifice Family (ft. Father John Misty)

WtF went through her mind?!? None of these titles are grammatically correct or make sense :crying2:

Lana songs with ocean/sea themes and lyrical references are always excellent :true: I'm really looking forward to the alleged Grandfather track

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

fishtails is giving me mermaid/siren vibes!! i’m excited :party:and if it is indeed track 14, that means it samples ‘ak - wanderlust’ which is the one cuntsugi said is similar to cinnamon girl/tulsa jesus freak (in that it’s more “vibey”)

:trisha:

I can’t at us getting all these titles despite Lana trying as hard as she could to make sure we don’t figure it out :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

here's the link where i found the grandfather fishing title: https://musicbrainz.org/release-group/247ec1bd-06a6-4faa-af47-f64d7caa1f71/edits

there is also another title - "Fishtails"

and my January 5th post which i blanked cus people made fun of me for "falling for it" i cant believe its literally almost true now LIKE WHO'S LAUGHING NOW :defeated:

acronymm.jpg

even if it's true musicbrainz can still be edited by anyone so taking it with a grain of salt is not stupid (especially when there's no evidence of it being true) :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Kintsugi and Fishtails are similarly in length, I assume they are track 8 and 14.

Wait how do we know Kintsugi is real and their lengths? :air:

1. The Grants

2. Did you know that theres a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

3. Sweet

4. A&W

5. Pastor Interlude

6. Candy Necklace

7. Jon Batiste Interlude

8. Track 8

9. Fingertips

10. Track 10 (feat. SYML)

11. Grandfather Please Stand on The Shoulders of My Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing

12. Track 12

13. Track 13

14. Fishtails ?

15. Track 15 (feat Tommy Genesis)

16. Track 16

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm