Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

now i see that i shouldn’t have showed y’all the genius page.

it kinda messes me up how it is the first thing that comes up in the lana del rey page, lets home the redditors dont find it :oic:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

now i see that i shouldn’t have showed y’all the genius page.

it kinda messes me up how it is the first thing that comes up in the lana del rey page, lets home the redditors dont find it :oic:

i want the redditors (and tiktokers) to find it honestly :true:

also i archived it

https://web.archive.org/web/20230111042534/https://genius.com/albums/Lana-del-rey/Did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-deluxe

https://archive.ph/wo3pO

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

hahahahaha why.... sometimes i think genius should hire people to edit their shit instead of letting random people edit it like this hoe is wikipedia lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Miss Del Rey is going to snatch our wigs with this album.:ma:

Here's everything Kinsugi spilled, in case you guys missed it.

Spoiler
  • Bleachers collab is track 13.
  • GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.
  • American ***** - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat; lyrics: This is the experience of being an American *****.
  • Sweet - Sweet is the Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?
  • PT is a song title acronym
  • "The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"
  • Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste
  • "You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)
  • random lyrics:  If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet
  • either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me
  • "his nickname" is a song title (we're guessing Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)
  • "The songs are richer and more interesting in that aspect but there's also a lot of samples"
  • The Tommy Genesis "feature" is from 2015
  • track 16 (5:55) link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5 and "A lot of you will die at Track 16 The outro is one for the books".
  • one of "fan favorites" is sampled on the album
  • the album is full of new material apart from the samples
  • there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak ("Yes and I posted the instrumental of it earlier. " - sorry i dint save the link lol)
  • "burn me where you belong" was his previous username however he said nothing about this
  • his opinion about how the album will be received: "Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging between dark & berserk and vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that."
  • on "The Grants" - "Weddings! Funerals!"
  • Track 11 samples the RIOPY song FLO

• Track 14 samples the AK song Wanderlust 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

25 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Miss Del Rey is going to snatch our wigs with this album.:ma:

Here's everything Kinsugi spilled, in case you guys missed it.

Hide contents
  • Bleachers collab is track 13.
  • GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.
  • American ***** - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat; lyrics: This is the experience of being an American *****.
  • Sweet - Sweet is the Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?
  • PT is a song title acronym
  • "The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"
  • Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste
  • "You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)
  • random lyrics:  If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet
  • either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me
  • "his nickname" is a song title (we're guessing Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)
  • "The songs are richer and more interesting in that aspect but there's also a lot of samples"
  • The Tommy Genesis "feature" is from 2015
  • track 16 (5:55) link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5 and "A lot of you will die at Track 16 The outro is one for the books".
  • one of "fan favorites" is sampled on the album
  • the album is full of new material apart from the samples
  • there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak ("Yes and I posted the instrumental of it earlier. " - sorry i dint save the link lol)
  • "burn me where you belong" was his previous username however he said nothing about this
  • his opinion about how the album will be received: "Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging between dark & berserk and vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that."
  • on "The Grants" - "Weddings! Funerals!"
  • Track 11 samples the RIOPY song FLO

• Track 14 samples the AK song Wanderlust 

thank you!

giphy.gif

Another thing do genius moderators not exist? like this page has been up for awhile now when will they start asking for sources (maybe I just have wikipedia trauma)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Just now, Jaeden xx said:

Another thing do genius moderators not exist? like this page has been up for awhile now when will they start asking for sources (maybe I just have wikipedia trauma)

what if the tracklist is real???? :oprah4:

omg the tracklist leaked everyone /s

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 1/6/2023 at 8:42 PM, kraljicabenzinske said:

a compilation of everything spilled by the trusted icon and legend Kintsugi

Reveal hidden contents

Bleachers collab is track 13.

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.

American Whore - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat;
lyrics: This is the experience of being an American Whore.

Sweet - Sweet is the Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?

PT is a song title acronym

"The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"

Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste

"You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)

random lyrics (from sweet or?):  If you want someone

Then just call me

And remember that I'll be

Sweet and barefeet

either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me

"his nickname" is a song title (Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)

The songs are richer and more interesting in that aspect but there's also a lot of samples

The Tommy Genesis "feature" is from 2015

track 16 link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5

What's the significance of the Aha Music link for Track 16? It was explained but I'm not remembering. One of the links on the page sent me to MusicBrainz and I went clicking around and found this list of links to each track. (Also shows the complete credits for Tunnel but I think we already have that?)

Each of the pages has a tab on the right side linking to the song's ListenBrainz page, which has each song's (not yet live) YouTube link embedded in the page. This feels like something. Might be worth checking every now and then closer to the release date.

3ud7.gif

53 minutes ago, Hollyweed said:

What's the significance of the Aha Music link for Track 16? It was explained but I'm not remembering.

with the ACRID we got the song length and isrc of track 16 in acrcloud:

[
  {
    "name": "Track 16",
    "artists": [
      {
        "langs": [
          {
            "code": "en",
            "name": "Lana Del Rey"
          },
          {
            "code": "ja-hrkt",
            "name": "ラナデルレイ"
          },
          {
            "code": "ja-jpan",
            "name": "ラナ・デル・レイ"
          }
        ],
        "name": "Lana Del Rey"
      }
    ],
    "duration_ms": 353000,
    "label": "UMG - Polydor Records",
    "external_metadata": [],
    "type": "track",
    "isrc": "GBUM72206771"
  }
]

a couple days before thank u, next by ariana was released, the full album was uploaded to a german website. "grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing" is now showing up on that same website. plus, users can't post any tracks, and it has "official" charts 

https://www.songtexte.com/songtext/lana-del-rey/grandfather-please-stand-on-the-shoulders-of-my-father-while-his-deep-sea-fishing-g315eddf.html 

do what you will with this info. the typo kinda throws me off

14 minutes ago, tulsa said:

a couple days before thank u, next by ariana was released, the full album was uploaded to a german website. "grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing" is now showing up on that same website. plus, users can't post any tracks, and it has "official" charts 

https://www.songtexte.com/songtext/lana-del-rey/grandfather-please-stand-on-the-shoulders-of-my-father-while-his-deep-sea-fishing-g315eddf.html 

do what you will with this info. the typo kinda throws me off

I don't think they'd misspell "he's" as "his" if it is the real song title.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

when track 16, Elizabeth's Story, ends with 

"All the ways, that her story was a letdown

All the ways, that her glory was a letdown"

A final, 3-rd person, tongue-in-cheek, (terribly corny) flip off 

:oprah3: