Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, 50s baby doll dress said:

Also i have high hopes for Candy Necklace, from the snippet it already feels so light in terms of instrumentals but i feel something heavy in her voice, like if she's singing to someone she loved and had lost,this "god i love you baby" is so simple but emotional at the same time,i wonder what the song will be about and how it sounds complete :krylie:

i love that snippet, i claim candy necklace too

I claim Fishtail, Taco Truck, and Candy Necklace. Shoutout to A&W, Let the light in, and Grandfather. 

I’m carefully optimistic for Fingertips

"Don’t forget me"

i claim: fishtail, paris texas, let the light in, a&w :creepna:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

I claim Fingertips, Grandfather, Kintsugi and Taco Truck x VB

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i'm def most excited about the grants and american whore– her openers tend to be some of my fav songs on the records (cruel world, honeymoon, NFR, white dress) plus we know she's been deep in her family shit so i imagine it'll be an emotionally rich song. and american whore– i mean, the title is enticing enough but it's length, her boobs/slut era being obvs a big part of her story recently, and jack saying it's one of his favs give me very high hopes! 

otherwise none of the titles grab me the way some others have in the past, though the grandfather one is obvs epic– i really don't know what to expect (other than a continuation of the sound exploration she did on BBS) which is honestly very exciting– we know so little about the record's sound compared to, say, BB's release (where we had a lot of the songs beforehand, both old and new).

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, Marius said:

I just know that Kintsugi is going to be her Paranoid Android and nobody can tell me otherwise. :true:

Why? I wish 

I already claimed Paris, Texas, but my official claim list is that song, A&W, Let The Light In, and Kintsugi :hottie:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

Let The Light In is gonna slap SOO hard idc

Claiming this one! Chloe was one of my fav records last year and honeybear is an all time fav!

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

when i think “angry acoustic guitar” i think this song 

I REALLY wish they would have put more out, they were amazing.