Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Wait are they thinking Eurovision because of Ben’s post today? Honestly then it makes sense he got Lana an Eurovision gig too 

FD63513-E-8429-4-F74-A22-A-F433-A67-ACA0

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

one thing about boz is he's gonna tease something to lana fans and make it seem super interesting and then make fun of them for being excited about it :oprah3:

It's also our fault for listening to him, I mean not to be shady or detract but literally everybody takes the word of insiders as being factual and real when it isn't. It's why I'm sick of this insider culture because not only is it screwing with people, it's just pointless.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

one thing about boz is he's gonna tease something to lana fans and make it seem super interesting and then make fun of them for being excited about it :oprah3:

He’s shit tbh. :wtf:

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Wait are they thinking Eurovision because of Ben’s post today? Honestly then it makes sense he got Lana an Eurovision gig too 

FD63513-E-8429-4-F74-A22-A-F433-A67-ACA0

Ben & Ed are like in charge of the UK Eurovision party/entry so I think it would work but also she’s American and I can’t see her wanting to perform a dozen times..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

21 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

:true: 

*Known insider proceeds to say that we would be expecting something big and surprising soon*

LanaBoards: Omg what is that??

*Also known insider after they proceeded to say that we should be expecting something big and surprising soon*

Indsider in question: Ugh I can't believe you guys are excited and letting your imagination run free.

annoyed.gif

it has to be a collaboration or special release. what else would be so big as to get that reaction from him and be something we couldn't believe? performances are like the easiest thing to believe lol

I believe she’s re releasing AKA, remember when she said that ocean blvd would be her 10th album….if you count “violet”. And recently she talked about how she released her first record 14 years ago, Lizzy Grant her revival 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Just now, Get Drunk said:

Ben & Ed are like in charge of the UK Eurovision party/entry so I think it would work but also she’s American and I can’t see her wanting to perform a dozen times..

Madonna and Justin Timberlake were Eurovision acts in the previous years so they're getting Americans on there lately 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*