Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Β 

Like what? We already know the features.Β 

Β 

maybe the titles are very provocative/revealing or are just very iconic?Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Β 

yoooooo what tell me this story even if it's gossip

LOL idk I just remember people saying that after the mesh mask/qftc they stopped interacting w Lana and stopped talking about her at all during COCC/bb but I just checked their twitter and the latest post is lana saying β€œwin youre #1” on the comments of the ocean blvd announcementΒ :toofunny:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatΒ 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

Β 

maybe the titles are very provocative/revealing or are just very iconic?Β 

Β 

I remembered just now when we thought that "Pussy" was a title on Paradise

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

Β 

I remembered just now when we thought that "Pussy" was a title on Paradise

i wouldn't put it past her nowadays, especially since the album photoshoot is so erotic and boudoir-like

13 minutes ago, jamesss said:

there’s still unanswered questions… what does dnc stand for? what is the acronym that BOZ posted?Β 

Β 

Could he have been trolling?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

TUOB might be her 9thΒ studio album, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not simultaneously LDR10Β :true:

Really random and not aimed at you at all but TUOB is suchΒ an ugly acronymΒ :rip:in my head I just hear tubeΒ :deadbanana:Β but the full acronym is ridiculously longΒ 

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Even boz said he had no idea about why Lana didn't post the tracklistΒ :icant:

She didn't post the BB one cause she didn't post the back cover but this time she did... but there's no tracklist thereΒ :judgingu3:

Β 

maybe she put on another known unreleased song or two and didn't want people to be upset.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Really random and not aimed at you at all but TUOB is suchΒ an ugly acronymΒ :rip:in my head I just hear tubeΒ :deadbanana:Β but the full acronym is ridiculously longΒ 

Yesss IKΒ :facepalm:Β Like just saying Tunnel is okay… but something’s missing, same with Ocean Blvd. Some are calling it DYK and while it makes sense, it reminds me too much of DYK€ :toofunny: