Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The tracklist is out in apple music (?) but there are no names so we only know the amount. Boz told us about 2 being interludes

Interludes are so useless WTF.

Lana, girl, This isn’t the 90´s anymore.  

As long as the interlude holds some kind of substance I think they're important to the flow and meaning of an album, like Honeymoon needed Burnt Norton to make it flow the way it does...like "into the rose garden" going into Religion is just :legend:

24 minutes ago, clementines said:

As long as the interlude holds some kind of substance I think they're important to the flow and meaning of an album, like Honeymoon needed Burnt Norton to make it flow the way it does...like "into the rose garden" going into Religion is just :legend:

Burnt Norton is the only type of interlude I can accept from her. I'm still mad The Trio doesn't flow into Black Bathing Suit.... like whyyy:defeated:

Manifesting an instrumental interlude and a spoken word one for DYK

Just now, DragonWhore said:

I told u about the pastor months ago 

we’re getting spoken word 

OMG "PASTA" HER ITALIAN ERA!!!

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

cause she didn't post the back cover but this time she did

there's a white space under the pictures on the backcover, i bet the tracklist will be put there

YCY3W7s.jpg

So there's been love, there's been hate, there's been indifference about DYKTTATUOB. I dropped the hint about Ocean Blvd half a year ago, so here's more.

But lets get this straight, those who say it's not a departure from COCC and BB have no idea what they're talking about. 

The title track, which you have all heard by now, has nothing to do with those previous records. If you think it does, it's because you have an unrefined ear. Listen better, bitch. 

DYKTTATUOB is sonically the softest song on the album. It pulls reference from Honeymoon big time (strings) and others.....but the rest, you'll see.

We're going for CULT VIBES. Northern California, Fog, Redwood, Cold Beach. Sermons. Can't you see that from the cover and art? I've been saying this for a half year.

You're going to faint, that's all I am going to say.

12 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

idk bout yall, but this "metaphor" some of u guys see is so strange and weird

It’s not that crazy, it’s only here where people are doubting this-why is it weird? There’s no way some of these lyrics don’t have an entendre- we’re grown adults lmao.

these lyrics are only being saved by this theory alone because they’re not very poetic.

2 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

So there's been love, there's been hate, there's been indifference about DYKTTATUOB. I dropped the hint about Ocean Blvd half a year ago, so here's more.

But lets get this straight, those who say it's not a departure from COCC and BB have no idea what they're talking about. 

The title track, which you have all heard by now, has nothing to do with those previous records. If you think it does, it's because you have an unrefined ear. Listen better, bitch. 

DYKTTATUOB is sonically the softest song on the album. It pulls reference from Honeymoon big time (strings) and others.....but the rest, you'll see.

We're going for CULT VIBES. Northern California, Fog, Redwood, Cold Beach. Sermons. Can't you see that from the cover and art? I've been saying this for a half year.

You're going to faint, that's all I am going to say.

Of course you’re gonna have a wider perspective on DYKTTATUOB, we haven’t heard the rest. How are we supposed to know it’s the softest song?

:uh: