Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

TUOB might be her 9th studio album bc it’s a musical album, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not simultaneously LDR10, that’s something we all can agree on for sure :true:

i see it as ldr10 in the way lana counts her albums where she includes paradise & violet but not aka yet i also see it as ldr9 in the sense of actual proper studio albums where aka is counted but not paradise & violet. i feel like both are equally correct.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The tracklist is out in apple music (?) but there's no names so we only know the amount. Boz told us about 2 being interludes

omg HOT so we know the lengths? Sorry if I missed it but if the lengths are out can you send

FzytWEW.png

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

Did u know there's a tunnel under ocean Blvd is the ''Old Money'' of this album, just saying. 

now THIS is intriguing information :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

15 minutes ago, ultralife said:

omg HOT so we know the lengths? Sorry if I missed it but if the lengths are out can you send

We don't know the lengths, but BOZ said on Twitter that many songs on the album are very long and structurally unconventional! :crying:

2 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

Did u know there's a tunnel under ocean Blvd is the ''Old Money'' of this album, just saying. 

:icant: omg spill. I always trusted you. I've never called you out. In YOU WE TRUST.

You were always a true insider. 

So...the other songs are bops? Uptempo

wait so im confused on apple music it says the second track is tunnel under ocean blvd but on the tracklist on the vinyl, it’s different??? what’s going on here 😡

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

wait so im confused on apple music it says the second track is tunnel under ocean blvd but on the tracklist on the vinyl, it’s different??? what’s going on here 😡

dude nevermind i’m just stupid 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

4 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

she's weeding out the NFR-COTCC-BB haters so that we have less competition to secure the vinyl. A QUEEN. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

19 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i see it as ldr10 in the way lana counts her albums where she includes paradise & violet but not aka yet i also see it as ldr9 in the sense of actual proper studio albums where aka is counted but not paradise & violet. i feel like both are equally correct.

Me personally wouldn’t count AKA but I have respect for the Lipsters that do include AKA :true: 
At the end of the day her art makes us feel good and happy, and that’s what’s important :true:

8 minutes ago, jamesss said:

Wdym? On the vinyl disk centre it says Tunnel is track 2?

Well, when you put them together that way...:oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.