Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

yoooooo what tell me this story even if it's gossip

LOL idk I just remember people saying that after the mesh mask/qftc they stopped interacting w Lana and stopped talking about her at all during COCC/bb but I just checked their twitter and the latest post is lana saying “win youre #1” on the comments of the ocean blvd announcement :toofunny:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

maybe the titles are very provocative/revealing or are just very iconic? 

I remembered just now when we thought that "Pussy" was a title on Paradise

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

I remembered just now when we thought that "Pussy" was a title on Paradise

i wouldn't put it past her nowadays, especially since the album photoshoot is so erotic and boudoir-like

13 minutes ago, jamesss said:

there’s still unanswered questions… what does dnc stand for? what is the acronym that BOZ posted? 

Could he have been trolling?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

TUOB might be her 9th studio album, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not simultaneously LDR10 :true:

Really random and not aimed at you at all but TUOB is such an ugly acronym :rip:in my head I just hear tube :deadbanana: but the full acronym is ridiculously long 

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Even boz said he had no idea about why Lana didn't post the tracklist :icant:

She didn't post the BB one cause she didn't post the back cover but this time she did... but there's no tracklist there :judgingu3:

maybe she put on another known unreleased song or two and didn't want people to be upset.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Really random and not aimed at you at all but TUOB is such an ugly acronym :rip:in my head I just hear tube :deadbanana: but the full acronym is ridiculously long 

Yesss IK :facepalm: Like just saying Tunnel is okay… but something’s missing, same with Ocean Blvd. Some are calling it DYK and while it makes sense, it reminds me too much of DYK€ :toofunny: