Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, your dealer said:

are we once again having the album number debate? :bebe:

ANYWAYS 91 DAYS TILL TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!! 

She needs to post the tracklist cause otherwise we're stuck in a cycle of "LDR9 or LDR10" "Jack bad" "if you think this sounds like BB you have to FUCKING die even if you like the song" "is the tunnel her pussy" "is Lana del rey over?" "Boobs" "the pastor is sending us straight to hell"

:icant:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, 111 said:

people thinking she counts AKA as part of her "nine" albums :bebe: interscope/polydor isn't gonna count an album not released by them as part of her discography, she isn't gonna count an abandoned album, not available to stream/purchase, as part of her discography. GIVE IT UP

it was officially released and it's "her" studio album, not that of the label

also Lanapedia says it:

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/Lana_Del_Ray_(album)

Lana Del Ray (sometimes referred to as Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant, Nevada or A.K.A., among others) is the debut studio album by Lana Del Rey.

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this.

paradise was a whole era by itself

Agreed! 
And at 9 songs with the deluxe edition, it’s only one song short from what is usually considered a LP / album. 
(the remastering of Yayo kinda always meant to me that the rerelease of aka as a whole album was dead and buried)

I think we'll get 2 more singles before it drops. She'll need to keep the momentum going through winter and the winter holidays, and the sense that March is three months into the new year. And (to my way of thinking) especially since 'Ocean Blvd' isn't that memorable musically and is too similar to other recent releases. 

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I think we'll get 2 more singles before it drops. She'll need to keep the momentum going through winter and the winter holidays, and the sense that March is three months into the new year. And (to my way of thinking) especially since 'Ocean Blvd' isn't that memorable musically and is too similar to other recent releases. 

I think she’ll release another song in february and then the album in march. I hope I’m wrong tho :hottie:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I found my favourite Lana album

its called “Did you know that there are Chemtrails over the country club where Norman fucks Rockwell during their Honeymoon?” 

9 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

I love Paradise so much I just refuse to think of it as some bonus tracks for BTD. It's by far better than BTD as whole with less filler tracks.

'Paradise' is of my top three LDR albums (EP or not). 'Cola' and 'G&M' were reasons why I couldn't get that enthused about UV when it dropped. 'Yayo' and 'Bel Air' are amazing in their own right, and of course, 'Ride' is one of her early masterpieces. Songs like 'Ocean Blvd' seem tepid to me compared to the emotional depth and emotional layering of 'Yayo,' for example. 

1 hour ago, fine china said:

I don’t think she would do this but I would love to see a performance of DYKTTATUOB with a live orchestra, the back up singers, and (no one come for me) Jack playing the electric guitar that comes in at the end. 

my wish is that she brings the new backup singers on tour. They add so much to the atmosphere of her music

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

19 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this.

paradise was a whole era by itself

paradise had a whole different concept from btd and you can see that in tropico. she made a whole short film for that album, she definitely considers it to be her 2nd album. it’s hardly an EP anyway, if you include burning desire then it’s almost 40 minutes long, that’s not a mf EP. 

also she hardly acknowledges aka lizzy, it’s literally only a fandom thing to include that as her 1st album. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

paradise had a whole different concept from btd and you can see that in tropico. she made a whole short film for that album, she definitely considers it to be her 2nd album. it’s hardly an EP anyway, if you include burning desire then it’s almost 40 minutes long, that’s not a mf EP. 

also she hardly acknowledges aka lizzy, it’s literally only a fandom thing to include that as her 1st album. 

I do consider it an album in its own right. Thanks. 

7 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

i really hope so and i look forward to it, waiting for march almost feels like a drought :toofunny:

c8ac4cfed8d3f248e77fb915f16d11bceaec719a

i can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soul

handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls

The performance of Lana's latest singles on Spotify:

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Day 1: 1,654,620

Day 2: 859,885

Day 3: 598,289

Day 4: 610,229

TOTAL = 3,727,023

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Day 1: 668,820 (partial)

Day 2: 1,693,873

Day 3: 1,202,610

Day 4: 971,876

TOTAL = 4,537,179

Arcadia

Day 1: 427,088 (partial)

Day 2: 866,277

Day 3: 835,218

Day 4: 530,608

TOTAL = 2,659,191

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Day 1: 1,355,631 (partial)

Day 2: 2,008,742 

Lol, this is kind of insane. A surprise drop + no social media to promote + no MV. If this keeps performing well this weekend, it could crack BB Hot 100. :tommy::blush3:

19 minutes ago, your dealer said:

are we once again having the album number debate? :bebe:

ANYWAYS 91 DAYS TILL TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!! 

I hate that it’s sort of because of me that this whole debate started since it was my comment saying “LDR9 IS COMING” that she replied to saying “10 if u include… Violet” :toofunny: But I also love that she checked me, my friends and I were laughing about it for days. Iconic, really x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS