Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, alexlanawhore said:

if there's anyone really interested/knowledgeable of python there seems to be some tools for deciphering pixelated text from .png files so maybe someone can take a picture of the tracklist and figure it out because i took 1 python class but i can't comprehend a single thing. i also don't know if these tools even apply to our situation bc of how poorly i understand how it works so there's also that 😭

This only works if someone blurs text with a specific photoshop filter, which doesn't apply to the tracklist since it's simply low resolution.

Wasn't there some pixel joke on here (could be years ago though). Maybe it manifested the pixel tracklist :um2: is this era,  the era were our manifestations all come true:oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I told them it's for my nephew for xmas (guilt trip) and i wanted to make sure im buying the correct one so i can see the tracklist (they'll think im a boomer)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I told them it's for my nephew for xmas and i wanted to make sure im buying the correct one so i can see the tracklist (they'll think im a boomer)

I'm sure the stores don't have the tracklist yet

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I told them it's for my nephew for xmas and i wanted to make sure im buying the correct one so i can see the tracklist (they'll think im a boomer)

genius! :oh:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Wasn't there some pixel joke on here (could be years ago though). Maybe it manifested the pixel tracklist :um2: is this era,  the era were our manifestations all come true:oprah2:

yes! Someone dm’d Ed about COTCC and he said “it’s not done yet” and people attacked the user who posted the screenshot saying the pixels were off :bebe:

I don’t get why she’s being so secretive about the track list 

"Don’t forget me"

What is the email???? I’m going to do it too

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

yes! Someone dm’d Ed about COTCC and he said “it’s not done yet” and people attacked the user who posted the screenshot saying the pixels were off :bebe:

maybe she just DNC about posting it :silly::eek:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What is the email???? I’m going to do it too

store.service@hmv.co.uk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Probably to have a little surprise to show later 

and also, to prevent leaks as long as possible : the minute we know the titles, we’ll look them up on sharing sites for sure :bebe:

I think it's nice that we don't have the track list we have to wait like 3 months so I don't want to know everything yet. And after the theft, seeing her on the verge of tears in those vids I'm just like.. she should have some shred of control left over how things come out