Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I've been lurking on this forum since just before lust for life! I finally made an account. I'm really excited about this era. I really do think it's gonna be one of her best. Ocean BLVRD really moved me. I do think we will get another single in Febuary but I don't think it will be American Whore probably something we haven't heard about yet

9 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

she's uncancellable at this point if QftC didnt do it

also the BLM line on Text Book made zero noise

she's never going away, i fear she's too powerful 

Ntm...our girl loves a challenge, I fear. DO NOT let her see this post :toofunny:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

BOZ on atrl just now:  

"No shade, but please use MORE brain.

We have entire album credits and yall be guessing the sampled song to be some Rick tracks. Does nobody on the forum know that for any sample or interpolation clearance entire set of writers of the original track gets credited"

fvhvdcsjkdcfh:eek2:just killed the Honeymoon theories 

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

BOZ on atrl just now:  

We have entire album credits and yall be guessing the sampled song to be some Rick tracks. Does nobody on the forum know that for any sample or interpolation clearance entire set of writers of the original track gets credited"

fvhvdcsjkdcfh:eek2:just killed the honeymoon theories 

he was so nice when he was here but this was so MEAN:toofunny:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

So the sample is a Jack or Drew song then, BOZ said that the sample would have to have ALL of the original songwriters credited on the album 

so i think it has to be any of: NFR, MAC, VB, LS, CG, HTD, TG, HIADT…, any song from COCC except Yosemite and BUS/FF, Arcadia, Beautiful, VFR as these are the only songs that have just Lana and Jack/Drew credited as writers

since he said fan fav, my guess is CG or VB at this point

i might be forgetting some songs too though

It has to be Cinnamon Girl, Venice Bitch, or Tulsa Jesus Freak

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

perhaps she's sampling a track only she wrote? somebody mentioned the possibility of something from ldrakalg, the only writers that are credited on that album is her, with the exception of gramma and smarty, which also have david kahne's writing credits

i feel like lana randomly sampling (thereby acknowledging) something from ldrakalg would be shocking, and there's a lot of tracks from that album which are fan-favorites, such as kill kill, mermaid motel, pawn shop blues, and put me in a movie

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

perhaps she's sampling a track only she wrote? somebody mentioned something from ldrakalg, the only writers that are credited on that album is her, with the exception of gramma and smarty, which also have david kahne's writing credits

if there’s one thing surf noir gonna do, it’s gonna be delusional regarding the lizzy era

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

It has to be Cinnamon Girl, Venice Bitch, or Tulsa Jesus Freak

Oh maybe TJF too since a lot of the motivation for this album seems to be about how awful sean is :rip:

I don’t really know what from that song would be exciting or surprising to hear again though, and I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily a fan fav but hey who knows 

It has to be cinnamon girl, that song is loved by friends of mine who don't even care for Lana. The outro always reminded me of waves crashing which would fit the theme for this era. That's my prediction. Watch this space :toofloppy:

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

BOZ on atrl just now:  

tbh I'm not surprised Jack could sample some of her tracks AGAIN I dont want another HTD/WAH moment

6 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

BOZ on atrl just now:  

kinda rude but ok lol it's def venice bitch then

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

perhaps she's sampling a track only she wrote? somebody mentioned something from ldrakalg, the only writers that are credited on that album is her, with the exception of gramma and smarty, which also have david kahne's writing credits

i was just about to type “this means that Pawn Shop Blues isn’t out of the question” but i double checked and it looks like Kahne has a credit on that one too :(

I fully think the sample is gonna be from a Jack track (personally I love the idea of it being VB), but if it were to turn out to be a solo written AKA track, the drums on Mermaid Motel being sampled would be so cool

imageproxy.jpg

it must be venice bitch that’s sampled, the long instrumental alien noises 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*