Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

@Kintsugi is the TWBTKYN acroynm true?

giphy.gif

Ā *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§āœæā˜†š¦š² š šØšØšŸš¢š§šžš¬š¬ š¢š¬ š¦š² š©šØšžš­š«š²ā˜†āœæāœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*

Ā *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§āœæā˜†š¦š² š¬š¢š„š„š¢š§šžš¬š¬ š¢š¬ š¦š² š„šžš šššœš²ā˜†āœæāœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*

I'm glad the second half seems to be as good as the first half! Most of her albums tend to... have the last tracks not be as astonishing as the first tracks (except for HM/NFR)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Ā 

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean American whore sounds positive to me so thereā€™s hopeā€¦.Ā 

each to their own but lmlylaw is a cute lullaby while ocean is lyrically and sonically more interesting.Ā 

i do think thereā€™s hope for people who didnā€™t like ocean, a lot of the tracks on this album soundĀ crazy, definitely something for everyone.

weā€™re gonna party like itā€™s 1949

ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € Ā ā €Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ā € Ā  Ā  :ĀØ Ā·.Ā· ĀØ:

ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € Ā  ā € Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā `Ā· . ź”«

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm glad the second half seems to be as good as the first half! Most of her albums tend to... have the last tracks not be as astonishing as the first tracks (except for HM/NFR)

I actually love the ends of her albums usually still tbfĀ 

@KintsugiĀ you already revealed so much about the album and itā€™s understandable that you wouldnā€™t want to reveal more. but pleaseā€¦for the love of christā€¦give us a hint about where to find GPSOTSOMFWHDSFĀ :pray2:

weā€™re gonna party like itā€™s 1949

ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € Ā ā €Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  ā € Ā  Ā  :ĀØ Ā·.Ā· ĀØ:

ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € ā €ā € Ā  ā € Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā `Ā· . ź”«

@KintsugiĀ I donā€™t really have a specific question, but is there anything you found interesting on a personal level that you want to share?

ā€œā€¦and this is all I looked for all my life ā€“ to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear ofā€¦misuse, betrayal.ā€
Sylvia PlathĀ 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Since the title track is one of the first songs she wrote for the album back in 2021 it makes sense that it's the most BB-adjacent but from the descriptions we got we're getting something for everyoneĀ :true:

Wait, is this true? IĀ feel like Lana always forgets which songs she makes first for her albums

Ā 

The W magazine interview made it seem like Fingertips was the first track she madeĀ :hide:

Ā 

Wait, you said one ofĀ :oop2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedĀ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Ā 

Ā