Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

What did I miss :wub:

Just now, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Seeing the thread is hot and it’s just a bunch of gays talking about fish :judgingu:

19 minutes ago, the ocean said:

we have the tracklist now!

jkGuNSV.jpg

and fingertips, kintsugi, fishtails & elizabeth's story leaked in 8kbps quality on a christian sermon website :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

yall are getting so out of hand on a sunday evening why dont me get some cock tails

Just now, Surf Noir said:

ben mawson when he finds out we discovered the titles for fishtails and grandpa

rhzxEM2.gif

okay this is madness 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

You know what Shania Twain did to reveal her album tracklist? She put on her site blank spaces to fill with letters like "_ _ _ _ _" and have the fans guess the titles, if someone did, they would unlock. Sounds like a perfect game for Tunnel considering how random the titles are - BOZ on ATRL. Perhaps that's a clue. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

You know what Shania Twain did to reveal her album tracklist? She put on her site blank spaces to fill with letters like "_ _ _ _ _" and have the fans guess the titles, if someone did, they would unlock. Sounds like a perfect game for Tunnel considering how random the titles are - BOZ on ATRL. Perhaps that's a clue. 

it must be her time to shine giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Imagine she actually gives us Mermaid visuals. And then it becomes a sister album to NFR because of the sea (NFR being the land dweller living by the sea - aka sharing a side of her that is personal and raw, Ocean Boulevard being her swimming in the sea and being a sea dweller - aka living that rawness and sharing her truth). And then she wins the Grammy for AOTY and Grandfather wins SOTY and it becomes her magnum opus and we get the Unreleased album collection and an UV 10th anniversary next year and the covers album and the Nikki Lane album

28 minutes ago, the ocean said:

we have the tracklist now!

jkGuNSV.jpg

and fingertips, kintsugi, fishtails & elizabeth's story leaked in 8kbps quality on a christian sermon website :true:

I'm sure they are all going to be amazing but miss Elizabeth's story is gonna be something else  :oprah:

Just now, blackestday89 said:

to bridge the waiting time until march 10th, i have come up with a little lana riddle for you.

what do the years 2011 2013 2016 2018 2020 and 2022 have in common?  

Whoever solves the puzzle is next to ask a puzzle.

fishtails

to bridge the waiting time until march 10th, i have come up with a little lana riddle for you.

she didnt release any albums those years :krylie:

they all have the number 2 and 0 in them

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, marinasrep said:

I'm sure they are all going to be amazing but miss Elizabeth's story is gonna be something else  :oprah:

i know it will be because i worked so hard on that song and lana refused to give me writing credits for it. ben even spit in my face when i realized that they would be stealing all of my hard work from me

it's truly just so sick and twisted of them to do that

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif