Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

guys being realistic, we all know we’re not getting anything :bebe:  im hoping for ONE music video at least, and if the tracklist doesn’t leak, we’re probably gonna have to wait until late february to get it. its gonna be a long wait but nothing’s gonna come before the album

On 1/10/2023 at 3:11 PM, burthday kake said:

D8-AFABDA-AF2-F-4-CD3-AB87-FC604-D372-C21.jpg

this photo being posted yesterday.. AW showing

AW=American Whore

American Whore has 13 letters……. 

ITS COMING THIS FRIDAY THE 13TH CONFIRMED

:xcry::wowcry::lolliney:

I got my clown dress on tonight (I knew I would but for once I wish something could come of the delusions):facepalm:

2 minutes ago, tulsa said:

guys being realistic, we all know we’re not getting anything :bebe:  im hoping for ONE music video at least, and if the tracklist doesn’t leak, we’re probably gonna have to wait until late february to get it. its gonna be a long wait but nothing’s gonna come before the album

It’s impossible Interscope will have only one single before release, especially with the first single out just before the holidays and with a 3 month+ pre-release period. They have to release another single before that, if only to remind the GP that the album is coming. Even Chemtrails had two singles out before the album. As for MV… one is possible. Maybe it will be another BB situation, with another MV out for Ocean Blvd when the album is out. 

yall someone posted some probably fake info and that site..  :eek:

Spoiler

summary of the probably fake info:

Spoiler
  • track 10 is hit or miss, carl jund archetype reference, tiktok girls possibly wont like it that much,
  • track 14 is person who spilts fav, reminds them of la who am i x religon but better, sample improves the song
  • person likes the grants more then title track and says its great
  • track 11 makes more sense as a intro to the albums theme then title track
  • a&w lyrics leaked and no one acknowledged
  • the tracklist is out there (i feel like a lot of insiders r saying diffrent things on this)

YCY3W7s.jpg

the fact that without the Hola TV interview there would have been literally nothing to prepare us for the DYK song release…. I hope one of you is constantly refreshing Spotify cuz something could happen at any time girlies 

10 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

it's not, i don't even have to check the blurs because the letters don't fit at all, even when i try to stretch them and adjust them on purpose

if the second part is "ft. Tommy Genesis" then the title has to have 1 or 2 more letters than the word Peppers

shepherd? ik someone said she's sampling that tommy song and that it's controversial bc of the lyrics ("think she black sheep but she whitey")

2 hours ago, Jimtheman said:

the fact that without the Hola TV interview there would have been literally nothing to prepare us for the DYK song release…. I hope one of you is constantly refreshing Spotify cuz something could happen at any time girlies 

We usually know about things early from YouTube video description preorder links.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

i have a feeling that this album will be really good lyrically speaking

Ohhh it’s gonna be one of the best album lyrically! Title track give us so many good lyrics and her writing skills are getting better and better :lush: Ngl I love cringy Picasso line in Beautiful and I am manifesting more of that :judgingu3:

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

Ohhh it’s gonna be one of the best album lyrically! Title track give us so many good lyrics and her writing skills are getting better and better :lush: Ngl I love cringy Picasso line in Beautiful and I am manifesting more of that :judgingu3:

good im not the only one who loves the picasso line

7 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

<3

Also not an info post on debris from @Venice Peach :hide:

7 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

@Venice Peach your insider era:oprah4:

so what song does she sample on the closer:et:

WHY IS MY NAME THERE :icant:

I guess I'm famous now :lanahairflip: *Hollywood starts playing in the background*

By the way it's written just as our favorite wingedwhore would :creepna2:

giphy.gif