Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

also: why doesn't Siri recognize the candy necklace snippet from instagram when i ask her what's the song? if it's on aha-music, why is it not on Siri?

probs because Siri just uses information from Shazam, which song titles have leaked through before so they’re being careful. AHA collects music from a different database, it likely went over their heads

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

probs because Siri just uses information from Shazam, which song titles have leaked through before so they’re being careful. AHA collects music from a different database

oh okay makes sense, thank you!

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

BOZ:

the track titles are so ugly and make no sense narratively without hearing the songs

:rip:

i guess the grandfather fishing one is really confirmed now

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, Thoth said:

BOZ:

the track titles are so ugly and make no sense narratively without hearing the songs

:tommy:

When grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing blows up on TikTok and gets 5,000,000 daily streams, then what? :sass:

i'm really satisfied with ocean being the first single/title track. like it's obviously not her best song ever but it's so beautiful lyrically and full of the true essence of LDR. although i'm hoping for more experimental tracks on the actual album, it has great replay value and i'm listening to it daily.

5 minutes ago, Thoth said:

BOZ:

fishtails and peppers confirmed... :oic3: 

honestly i like those titles, the fact that they are different and outside of the box is one of the reasons why lol! :omfg2:

WGe8ynS.gif

Boz also said this about the "no colors" description 

Spoiler

I guess. I don't feel colors, but I imagine many different places. Like there is a lot of movement across the album. Visiting, travelling, but I guess it's more of a journey through memories

Also crying about his statement being about why hasn't Lana unveiled the tracklist :thumb3:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Also crying about his statement being about why hasn't Lana unveiled the tracklist :thumb3:

what did he say?

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz also said this about the "no colors" description 

Reveal hidden contents

I guess. I don't feel colors, but I imagine many different places. Like there is a lot of movement across the album. Visiting, travelling, but I guess it's more of a journey through memories

what did he say :bebe:

wait nvm i think the reason for her not WAS because the titles are weird and ugly :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

10 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

ok, who was the one having private messages with @Kintsugi  and can confirm this? :um2:

9 hours ago, Sunset Opal said:

the hell :noparty:I thought Lana didn’t want to make ever again deluxe editions after UV :$

this is sarcasm right? yall dont actually believe...... RIGHT?! :wowcry:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i don't find the title peppers that ugly tbh :true: she has many titles that are just random words like "beautiful", "cherry", "change", "heroin", "textbook" etc :thumb3:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

I for one find Peppers, Fishtails and the Grandfather title to be camp :lanahottie:

imageproxy.jpg

someone asked:

I wonder why she's keeping the tracklist this time around. 

boz replied:

Spoiler

Cause

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

11 minutes ago, Thoth said:

BOZ:

Grandfather, Fishtails, and Peppers won.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.