Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

I just wanna know why the interludes are the lengths of full-ass songs like what makes it an interlude

the talking in the pastor interlude makes it an interlude for me but idk about the jon batiste interlude, maybe it’s just instrumental? or she reads poetry? or maybe she labeled it an interlude just for fun😭

sUcVobB.png

27 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

I hope the pastor interlude is a sermon about the sin of lust with Lana laughing and screaming profanities in the background  :hooker:

Please lord 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

17 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

i’m just bored of her new sound post NFR it really just isn’t for me. It just doesn’t do it for me anymore. Lyrically it’s all beautiful tho

Sorry to disappoint, but the sound will most likely be similar to cocc and bb. She’s grown as a person and singer. I get it’s not for everyone but.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

How hard is it to reupload her latest post and make it more clear. It’s pretty obvious that no one knows if she’s referring to the album being delayed or the merch coming on the 24th. Lana, I need answers:icant:

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

How hard is it to reupload her latest post and make it more clear. It’s pretty obvious that no one knows if she’s referring to the album being delayed or the merch coming on the 24th. Lana, I need answers:icant:

Sadly I think she meant the 24th.

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

I just know LB members will be screaming, crying, throwing up when they hear the song they changed their username to and hate it

i will force myself to enjoy paris, texas :ma:

i'm sure i'll most likely enjoy it anyway but if i have to stockholm syndrome myself into liking it that is what i will do

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

what’s a pre-release thread without the “is lana retiring after this album discourse” but

i think if she ever does plan on retiring or taking a long hiatus, she would say something like “this will be my last album” or “this is going to be my last album for a while” in the announcement, i really don’t think she’s the kind of artist to just drop off the face of the earth without a goodbye. or at least not anymore

Except she did say similar stuff herself back in 2013, 2015 AND 2019 (post BTD/UV interviews, Swan Song, The Greatest) so... :pout: you can't trust her. She'll retire fully when she won't be able to sing, until then there will be music, maybe not as much and not as often, maybe in between other projects like poetry books.
...On the topic of poetry books, I suddenly remembered some literature vlogger skunk saying that her book was fine in some places and generic in others and I was like... literature nerds have no rights, especially not when all their exposure to lana and her artistry is SU-SU-SU-SUMMERTIME SADNESS OH OOH OH *insert heavy electronic farting here*

i feel like we're entering an era where either leakers are gonna step up their game or stuff is just gonna kinda stop leaking because the one site where anyone can upload anything is basically unreliable at this point, we have ways of determining whether supposed "real" stuff is actually real or not & the sites that ARE actually reliable usually require some sort of verification that the track is actually real

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

i feel like we're entering an era 

I feel like we're entering an era where gays will train AIs based on Lana's songs and that's it, the concept of hunger will cease to exist... Okay alexa play Blue Bannisters in the style of Ultraviolence

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

Also what was up with people earlier in the thread being worried we aren’t getting any music videos? Was there a reason they thought that? 

I guess it’s because there’s no info from insiders. Boz had said he doesn’t know of any videos 

12 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

I think so too, I just feel like her post was really weird. “March 24th now thanks” what do you mean girly:deadbanana:

i just wonder why no one could BOTHER to just change one line on her website to code to change the date, idk lol xGnqS45.png

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*