Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Kintsugi, we are all dying to know more about Peppers :hooker:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

The Grants will open with heavy layered strings and the most dramatic piano ever. honeymoon style. i can feel it. claiming the best song of her career already :lange:

also claiming Kintsugi and Let The Light In

8 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

girl I hope I didn't embarass myself :toofunny: burning the tarot deck as we speak

not at all! you said that kintsugi was about starting a new relationship and was emotional, and i could honestly see that happening since kintsugi means mending broken pottery with gold. it could be about her being broken but slowly becoming better because this said new relationship is slowly fixing her. but thats just my observation

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I personally need at least one more song before the album. She can release one of the shorter tracks, Sweet, Paris, Texas or Fishtail if she wants it to be an experience. :mj2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm still thinking about her June 19 post about the Etienne Ortega photoshoot. The music in it is in such short fragments i can't even determine whether it is her voice or not.
Either way, thay way it sounds makes me hope it is maybe a song from this album, that strings and acoustic guitar driven sound is just too good. :wub: But probably it is just what they were listening to during the shoot cause the cuts in the video and the music are at the same time :um2: 

1 minute ago, ultrangels said:

Wait, LDR Addiction just said on twitter that neither the label knows the correct date. wtf im gonna kill myself in front lana’s house default_lange.gif

March 24th

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

March 24th

i think what they were saying is that i don't think anyone knows if it's supposed to be March 10th or March 24th, because lana was very vague about what March 24th actually meant

it probably means the album was delayed but we don't 100% know for sure

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, paris texas said:

i think what they were saying is that i don't think anyone knows if it's supposed to be March 10th or March 24th, because lana was very vague about what March 24th actually meant

it probably means the album was delayed but we don't 100% know for sure

We'll find out tomorrow or sometime this week I guess :coffee:

tacos and soda, honey

tacos and soda, honey

tacos and soda, honey

tacos and soda, honey

tacos and soda, honey

tacos and soda, honey

over and over, honey

over and over, honey

over and over, honey

over and over, honey

over and over

“rockefeller my umbrella” :party:

are we like 100000% sure that candy necklace is the rockefeller snippet and are we 100000% sure that it’s a solo track no collab

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif