Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Ben has been saying about beautiful album coming soon 🚀🚀 for more than a half a year and now they're mad that it's coming indeed :rip:

I hate that the stans are the first to be blamed but there's no self-criticism coming from them :crossed:

You made me trade my rocket emojis for real dates :karaoke: Ben's single's coming soon 

6 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Ben has been saying about beautiful album coming soon 🚀🚀 for more than a half a year and now they're mad that it's coming indeed :rip:

this sent me to oblivion. the ben 🚀😍🔥 joke never gets old.  :thumb3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

5 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I hate that the stans are the first to be blamed but there's no self-criticism coming from them :crossed:

You made me trade my rocket emojis for real dates :karaoke: Ben's single's coming soon 

Yeah it isn't even our fault, like AM put the length up , like what do they except ofc we freak out & get hyped & if they mad at AM/Amazon etc. maybe they should announce singles a week in advance but that's kinda sad too bc everytime Lana wanted to suprise release a single it got spoiled somehow except for the DYTTATUOB title track though 

But it is what it is, since we know about the single coming they could add to the hype & start to promote the single instead of being only mad, bc they can't change the situation anyways & they could try to make the best out of it:nails:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 hours ago, 111 said:

her team isn't happy thats all im gonna say :tommy:

I’m behind lol, what are they not happy about, A&W ?:gasp:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I don’t think they are mad at the stans though. Eclipse didn’t say anything specific. They are most likely mad at the fact that the song was uploaded too early on streaming platforms because it ruins their planned campain. Similarly to how the greatest leaked via google play.