Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

I don’t think they are mad at the stans though. Eclipse didn’t say anything specific. They are most likely mad at the fact that the song was uploaded too early on streaming platforms because it ruins their planned campain. Similarly to how the greatest leaked via google play. 

Wait A&W leaked?? I was sleeping till now :yawn:

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but Lana's job is not to be a court jester and troll bored individuals on the internet 24/7.

True,  that's your job:gclap:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but Lana's job is not to be a court jester and entertain bored individuals on the internet 24/7.

No, but it's her managers' job to build momentum around the release of her album, and right now there is next to none outside of LanaBoards.com

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Yeah like if Lana wanted it to be a "true surprise" she's gotta just upload it randomly to YouTube or Instagram and then after the upload it goes on streaming :true:

Like she did with Honeymoon title track :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Honestly, if they had uploaded / given the tracks to the streaming sites for their database with the preorder, we might not have found out so quick about this single.

The National did so with their upcoming album and we already knew, with the preorder, the track lengths and total duration of the album right from the start. so it’s a bit more complicated to find out what the next single will be, other than simply checking iTunes or Apple Music lol

I get that it’s how we found out the tracklist before she posted about it in the past (COCC tea), but sorry we’re so clever and know where to find shit. 

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

No, but it's her managers' job to build momentum around the release of her album, and right now there is next to none outside of LanaBoards.com

They can plaster her face and name everywhere... if the music isn't great, it all won't matter. You build momentum by releasing great music and hopefully A&W is just that!

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

They can plaster her face and name everywhere... if the music isn't great, it all won't matter. You build momentum by releasing great music and hopefully A&W is just that!

omg, this may very well be the most positive thing you've ever posted

Anyone else tired of surprise releases anymore? We always find about them earlier then its supposed to and why? Cus her team always fcks up uploading songs earlier and it's not a surprise anymore cus of them always being so unprofessional. :lolno: And to them we are the ones to be blamed like it's our fault that we can see the songs lengths on AM and itunes.

20 minutes ago, West Coast said:

The way I just told my friend about the release of A&W and she was so surprised because literally her team has not said anything :toofloppy:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

35 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

So: when will A&W leak?? As we know it will. Next Monday?? 

I'll be checking out that site daily in case it gets leaked. :die:

mod note: please don't post where to find leaks 

Edited by fishtails

4 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

So: when will A&W leak?? As we know it will. Next Monday?? 

I'm quite confident it won't leak, there hasn't been a single snippet leak this whole era. The people who have the album early seem to be careful this time.

6 minutes ago, Jared said:

There is a way to build momentum before the whole album drops. :scoff: