Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

as long as its not OT or offensive you have the floor 

28f86ed650faa5c929167dc4b8b180ff.jpg

alright give me a minute :nails:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

I don’t think they think as most

of us do. It’s possible that they’re mad with power, one or both, and don’t like anything escaping their control. The world, and especially the entertainment field, are full of psychopaths and above all, they seek public prestige, power, and control. 

Yep, I knew it was all about their ego from day one. Lana doesn't care, but Ben and Ed love to use her name for clout and their resume.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

When Kintsugi explains that none of this is real. In fact, Lana was never real, we're all in a coma dream and it's time to wake up... :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

@Kintsugi still in the thread, he's writing an essay revealing EVERYTHING

image46.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Another thing while we’re heated, they can hurry up with the @oceanblvd posts thanks.

I swear they’re doing these things because they want to flaunt their power over us :crying:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, burthday kake said:

haven’t seen a “Harry Nilsson has a song” post in a hot minute .. something shifted fr 

DONT FORGET ME

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Stay calm bbs we don't even know what's happening other than Eclipse randomly dropping bombs and watching us scramble. We have no idea if they're being unprofessional or not because we're not supposed to know any of this, and we don't know what their current thinking is. If we hold onto hope we'll have a happy ending, I still think the song is coming Valentine's Day (or sooner) :dmd:

Agree with you on that one. Remember when BAR leaked, Ben said that Lana was sad and that she could scrap the whole LFL album? I think it might be another «spur of the moment » thing. 

11 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I don’t think they think as most of us do. It’s possible that they’re mad with power, one or both, and don’t like anything escaping their control. The world, and especially the entertainment field, are full of psychopaths and above all, they seek public prestige, power, and control. 

i don't think ben and ed are psychopaths? they might be stupid for not expecting us to be doing the most but... we honestly don't know if they're MAD, they just decided to change it. this may seem messy but i'm sure many music releases are equally as messy behind the scenes

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

haven’t seen a “Harry Nilsson has a song” post in a hot minute .. something shifted fr 

Harry Nilsson has a song that was supposed to be relased at 2:14:defeated: the way it was delayed makes me cry:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・