Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

Don't lose hope my loves, things are brewing 

it's true, here's a special behind-the-scenes look into things getting brewed:

dysfbn8qv6051.jpg?auto=webp&s=4da2aa28eb

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

us listening to blue banisters when we realize we're gonna lose today after we won yesterday

dancing-while-crying-dancing-crying.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

us listening to blue banisters

i know desperation is at an all-time high but it's not that high

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As long as the fucking album does not get delayed A-FUCKING-GAIN, I guess I won't mind not having a new song next week... but istg if those are the bad news :willcut:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

58eyvu.png?a465456

tap management offices when yet another release date was 'leaked'

as i said the release date has NOT changed i'm sure it's still v day they probably just pulled it from the servers they uploaded it to to prevent a leak it WILL be uploaded mark my words :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

9 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

This was so sweet I actually smiled :krylie:

Don't lose hope my loves, things are brewing 

Who is Kintsugi? For the blind, he is the vision. For the hungry, he is the chef. For the thirsty, he is the water. If Kintsugi thinks, I agree. If Kintsugi speaks, I’m listening. If Kintsugi has one fan, it is me. If Kintsugi has no fans, I don’t exist:trisha:

😋🫶🏼

Honestly, Ben and the other one are the most incompetent managers. They don't do any promo for their artist and get all bent over us getting info that they SHOULD be providing. I hope they read this thread and learn something about how to hype an artist up.

giphy.gif

Cmon there's no way they delay the single cause they would achieve nothing by doing so. They will probably re upload it there closer to the release with the actual single cover so it doesn't get leaked too :true:

Lana had whole records leak and they didn't even release them early so they won't cancel a single just cause a small portion of the internet knows about it (and it's not that deep... it's just a date and we knew it was coming anyway because of iTunes & co.)

giphy.gif

If anything, releasing it early would make a bigger impact I'd think, rather than delaying it. That would keep leaks from happening, I'd think :awk:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole