Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i wish she would reactivate the lanadelrey instagram page... like if she doesnt want to use it at least give it to some social media manager that will promote the singles/album there

Wy8jf2U.jpg

31 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Originally I planned not to listen to a second single  but fuck it I gonna listen to A&W:gurl:

It's her second longest song & I'm so hyped for it & I think it deserves its own momentum:oprah: Also even with having A&W & title track heard, there will be still 14 unheard songs & 65 minutes of new music which is also the lenghth of the entire Honeymoon album btw. That's really insane :oprah2:

I'm in the same boat because I really want to experience the album as a whole but at the same time I can't imagine myself not listening to my future song of the year once it's out. :true:

I hate to bring up the mind vs marred discussion again but I’m now team “my body, mind, my soul”. I had an epiphany about the likely sentence structure. Instead of her saying her body marred her soul like the tunnel being sealed up, she’s saying “My body, mind, my soul: handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls” :true:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Since recently I think we're living in the era of revolution from

"I heard that you like the bad girls, honey.

Is that true?"

to

"Experience of an AMERICAN WHORE"

Spoiler

or has black bathing suit already become that transition?:oic3:

Spoiler

Anyway, I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two in this chaos... just forget

Her team are really good at killing the momentum it's almost funny at this point. The mysterious thing is tiresome. WE'RE TIRED OF IT. IT'S OLD. :read:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She needs a new lease of life with a different management team…she had a great run with Ed and grumpy Ben but they no longer know what the fuck they’re doing and are just aggravating and alienating the fans. You ask Ben a basic question and you get this passive aggressiveness in his response like it’s strange how we are hyped up..or we hear he’s ‘annoyed’ over practically nothing.  The whole thing get’s on my nerves. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance