Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The customer waiting on hold tomorrow while i decide on a small or medium sized racer jacket 

rihanna-meme.gif

I’m a stay at home mom right now so this will be me and my toddler while I browse lighters and pricey jackets💀

if it wasn’t coming tomorrow our favorite praise kinker would be the first to say anything but his last relevant words were that it is still coming on the 14th so everybody keep them hopes up !

and also for giving me Margaret

I mean some people thought she wasn't going to announce anything in December when she literally said it in the interview :thumb2: it's the typical Lanaboards experience at this point.

So many disappointments that people don't trust anything anymore and I don't blame them but believe in A&W :pussypower:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I mean some people thought she wasn't going to announce anything in December when she literally said it in the interview :thumb2: it's the typical Lanaboards experience at this point.

So many disappointments that people don't trust anything anymore and I don't blame them but believe in A&W :pussypower:

disappoint me once - shame on me
disappoint me twice - shame on me
disappoint me three times - shame on me...
it never ends but we're still here :crying4:

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Im confused why everyone says its not coming i thought eclipse gave the exact date and hour:stareney2:

On 2/11/2023 at 1:45 PM, 111 said:

14th or 16th :eyeroll:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

I thought he was making fun of ppl asking this even tho he posted the date already. Or maybe im just autistic:true:

I hope so! Never know with that troll

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

13 minutes ago, The Grants said:

if it wasn’t coming tomorrow our favorite praise kinker would be the first to say anything 

I'm not so sure anymore :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

15 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Im confused why everyone says its not coming i thought eclipse gave the exact date and hour:stareney2:

He totally did...and after all the confusion that came later, he again returned and confirmed it would be the 14th and not just "this week"

Me boping to A&W tomorrow singing "I haven't seen my grandma in a very long time" bc I love my mother but my grandmother sucks and she keeps making comments about my weight on every family gathering : RictyT8

not my fault if my boobs just won't stop growing 

16 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I thought he was making fun of ppl asking this even tho he posted the date already. Or maybe im just autistic:true:

THIS AND THIS! 

of course he was making fun of them. Eclipse said it already and then we discussed it over million times. But some people are still asking if it is 14 or 16:tommy:

it’s giving the same energy as:

”okay you do this side of the homework, and i’ll do this side so we can split up the work.”

”okay so im doing the first side and you’ll do the second side?”

”no im doing the first and you’re doing the second”

”okay so you’re doing the first, right?”

”that’s what i JUST said.”

*goes home and finished the second side*

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif