Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

yes I did expect A&W being a banger... but this is way beyond anything I imagined :trisha:

Spoiler

:dmd: JIMMY JIMMY COCO PUFF :dmd:

Happy as the moonshine

the "i want revenge" era is finally upon us after we've been speculating it to be COCC and BB

I mean look at me, look at the length of my hair

My face, shape of my body

Do you really think I give a damn, if I do after years of just hearing them talking

giphy.gif

if Bitchfork doesn't give this Best New Music I'll burn down their studio

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

okay this album needs to drop right now, this song if it's only a taste, this is gonna fucking serve

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think we have a succesful “harry nilsson has a song” follow up…

Watching Teenage Diary Of A Girl, wondering what went wrong

and also for giving me Margaret

and the winner of record of the year 2023 goes to

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

after listening to this masterpiece it's gonna be way harder now to wait for the album :defeated: I CANT WAIT ANY LONGEEEER :rollin:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

1 minute ago, FallingCherry said:

He’s always been an incredible producer and a very talented individual but y’all slept on him forgetting that Lana was actually the one to decide how she wants her songs to sound like

but when he's producing he could PUSH her, like he did with Venice Bitch, it's totally possible to have more of a hand in things as a producer yknow?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole