Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, 111 said:

i'd sit this one out

Hide contents

cjcK34d.png

DAMNN OMGG 

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

doing my nightly tap thru of all the girls' stories it’s just links to A&W:grinds:

u have good friends fr 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Okay I’m changing my opinion- there is a good or atleast decent track here but are none of hearing how bad the vocal mixing is? There’s some intereresting lines here but it’s either the mic being an IPhone 11 or someone does know not how to mix because the lines are unintelligible mostly- you can pick good phrases out- it’s annoying because this could have been something great.

Here's something for you if you're having difficulty hearing what she's saying, because I, and many others, can hear very clearly:

a296b11a-259c-48b1-9ecb-f53b4e7fc6b5.979

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Get Drunk said:

Laura sisk’s fault :true:

Hide contents

Just kidding, I actually think it’s decent this time around. You may just need some higher quality headphones or speakers, it sounds like total shit if I’m playing it from my phone. That’s a whole other issue I have with Lana’s current production team tho. 

Agree it does sound terrible on my phone speaker, but with headphones you can hear the intricacy and the layers and each listen reveals something new

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

no they aren't lmao. I'm sure a few are but I don't watch those. My favorite is Sher The Truth, not paid at all. You've had a bad attitude today love. :icant:

sher is a queen can't wait to watch her reaction :oprah:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, bambi eyes said:

feels refreshing that this thread is no longer filled with sentences like “harry nilson has a song….” or “a&w out tomorrow confirmed “

:true:

A fucking men.. it was getting tired.  Next it will be lyrics from A&W for a month... probably Jimmy COCO PUFFFFF

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

its literally not the mix lana's just mumbling:eek2:

Mumble Rap era

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

its literally not the mix lana's just mumbling:eek2:

also she kinda struggles to enunciate when she sings high which is an artistic decision which i believe pays off every time. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Neon Mausoleum said:

A fucking men.. it was getting tired.  Next it will be lyrics from A&W for a month... probably Jimmy COCO PUFFFFF

yes we should just ban the words "jimmy coco puff" from this thread for the next 38 days  :true:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

33 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

A music video with this outfit would've served so much, that picture screams AMERICAN WHORE. High End Homo on Twitter: "lana del rey photographed by nadia lee cohen for interview  magazine, 2023 https://t.co/SX3CaUq0Am" / Twitter

She looks like a vampire slayer here :oprah:

Her Buffy moment :brows: