Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

what the-

what a post i've never expected to read :oprah4:

Just because I appear to be critical of his input in her music, doesn't mean I'm a hater. Venice Bitch & White Dress are in my top 10 favourite Lana songs and A&W is one of the most refreshing tracks Lana has put out in years--also Violet was a very interesting project, the music really contributed to the atmosphere and it complimented her words in a beautiful way too, soooo :eyeroll3:

3 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

I dig the production but imagine the collapse if she sampled Brite Lites beat for the Jimmy part instead. :flutter:

when was the last time lana even mentioned aka :thumb2:

and also for giving me Margaret

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Just because I appear to be critical of his input in her music, doesn't mean I'm a hater. Venice Bitch & White Dress are in my top 10 favourite Lana songs and A&W is one of the most refreshing tracks Lana has put out in years--also Violet was a very interesting project, the music really contributed to the atmosphere and it complimented her words in a beautiful way too, soooo :eyeroll3:

Touché :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Laura reading this rn 

oprahwhat.gif

I said what I said

ohyq4jG.gif

28 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

She’s dropping the album trailer on Feb 24, since it’s one month before the release :lanahairflip: and it’s also friday so.. :beyonce:

thats the day Rob's releasing his debut song so...

Venice Tank was a bomb. Lana even performed the song live at an Apple event with MILLIONS of people tuning in. Seriously, I don’t think it even debut on the Spotify charts lol. Critics loved it but the GP said NO. Mariners, Hope all bombed. That’s what led to Doin Time and the massive gap of her scrambling what to do. Thankfully, Doin Time was a hit.

Cinnamon Girl and Happiness Is A Butterfly would have been big hits had they been the first tastes of the album with a video. As you can see their streams now. She/her team are terrible at choosing singles.

LMLYLAW shouldn’t have never been a single. It should’ve stayed as an unknown album track. Tulsa was right there. LMLYLAW soured the GP so much even the excellence of Chemtrails (song) can’t be pushed through the flop of the first song.

And the way they ignored Dealer smashery has been shocking. 

Imo, it was a huge mistake releasing the title track as a single. 

Imagine if we heard A&W first from this album, oh the massive collapse. A&W is definitely one her most instant singles.

7 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

the way there's still 65 minutes of music we haven't heard on this album - just as long as Honeymoon and UV deluxe 

we are really winning

Schermafbeelding_2023-02-17_om_18.18.40.

thats what I appreciate so much about Lana… she pulls through with albums every 2 years or more, and every album is LONG!!! She always keeps us fed 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

this may have already been talked about but i’m dead at the fact that lana confirmed it’s “jimmy jimmy coco puff” on her tiktok comments :eartha:

You can see her drinkin’ cherry cola, she’s a cereal killer

I have faith in American Whore being a huge hit - im talking about NFR doin time kind of success, cause I just know that "jimmy jimmy coco puff" is going to be viral af in no time. Tiktokers are digging it as i can see.:oprah3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Venice Tank was a bomb. Lana even performed the song live at an Apple event with MILLIONS of people tuning in. Critics loved it but the GP said NO. Mariners, Hope all bombed. That’s what led to Doin Time and the massive gap of her scrambling what to do. Thankfully, Doin Time was a hit.

Cinnamon Girl and Happiness Is A Butterfly would have been big hits had they been the first tastes of the album with a video. As you can see their streams now. She/her team are terrible at choosing singles.

LMLYLAW shouldn’t have never been a single. It should’ve stayed as an unknown album track. Tulsa was right there. LMLYLAW soured the GP so much even the excellence of Chemtrails (song) can’t be pushed through the flop of the first song.

And the way they ignored Dealer smashery has been shocking. 

Imo, it was a huge mistake releasing the title track as a single. https://twitter.com/TheMemesArchive/status/1544440922590642177/video/1

Imagine if we heard A&W first from this album. Oh, the massive collapse. A&W is definitely her most instant single in long long while.

An instant single four minutes into a seven minute song with un-hearable lyrics about r*pe? I dig the song but girl, up your trolling game 😂 

I feel like I was definitely shook for the first time listening to A&W because the song itself is very dark and before the release we were all expecting some slutty/fun/"I'm an American whore,take it or leave it, fuck you mom" kind of song , and then....we were blessed with one of her darkest songs:legend:definitely was a surprise for me

22 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Venice Tank was a bomb. Lana even performed the song live at an Apple event with MILLIONS of people tuning in. Critics loved it but the GP said NO.

It's a known fact that the gp is dumb af :oprah3:

Thank god Lana isn't making decisions with the general public in mind