Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

a&w is a religious experience fr i cannot describe it for the life of me :pray2: totally worth the wait and even more!! the subtle norman title track "sampling" too like?? life changing not even joking

I’m so glad our insiders didn’t mention the Norman sample. :true: we weren’t expecting that one and it was a serve.

Can yall believe we are getting an album with the entirety of A&W at the beginning and ending with a sample of VB at the end? We truly won. :oprah:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 hours ago, Blossom said:

There’s a tik tok w 15k likes about how the fake spotify lyrics are the alternative lyrics/ hidden message and I’m trying to tell ppl that they aren’t real but no one believes me!! @ivory almond u little bastard, ur a bit iconic for this  :thumb3:

HELP just saw this... guess my lyrics weren't too bad after all, (beautiful) losers

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I hope lana can give some insight on how she's able to perhaps, streamline her stream of consciousness writing process. what worked, what didn't work, did she have any references of people doing similar work, etc. naturally it's something intuitive to build that muscle but certainly there must be some tool that's able to draw more than others, if that makes any sense...

33 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

okay maybe unpopular opinion but first part of A&W is better than second :w8ing:

both parts are amazing by first one make me cry ughh It’s just like an arrow in my heart :facepalm:

I love both parts, but definitely the first part is a 90s grung MOOD

56 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

okay maybe unpopular opinion but first part of A&W is better than second :w8ing:

both parts are amazing by first one make me cry ughh It’s just like an arrow in my heart :facepalm:

yes omg that and the part where she serves VOCALS with the nfr sample

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

3 hours ago, ivory almond said:

Is there a thread for this thread's lore? If not, there should be because my fake lyrics were sorta iconic ngl
i keep seeing tiktoks about how people think it's a demo like how dumb are these bitches, sorry LMAO

I’M DEAD  :thumb3: only tiktok fans would believe those lyrics were a demo :blush3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°