Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

34 minutes ago, Jared said:

Breaking news: a songwriter can be inspired by just about anything, including other people's stories and relationships.

Jared what's gotten into you? Ever since A&W you've been normal? and dare I say, borderline insightful. I'm so here for ur newfound positivity era !!

14 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

She’s saving the best for last :nails:

A reminder Peppers is a slutty anthem, Let The Light In resembles Religion, Fishtail has an amazing beat, Taco Truck is Venice Bitch’s sequel, Grandfather is MAC’s spiritual successor, Paris Texas is named after a cinematic masterpiece, The Grants is album-trailer-soundtrack-worthy and Candy Necklace is “massive”. Margot and Fingertips can be flops for all I care, Lana will have our backs with the rest of the album.

Margot Robbie I’m sorry sweetheart she doesn’t mean that

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

53 minutes ago, living legend said:

People hating before the records even come out...

headscratch-real-housewives-of-atlanta.g

i don't even understand how tho lmao lana literally fed us with two amazing songs (lana's top 10 imo), we had one of the best photshoots ever from lana, insiders telling us how amazing it is, even boz who ain't a lana fan anymore said it was top 3 like :um3: 

SFP2h.gif

59 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Anyone remember any tracks Lana mentioned were her favorites? I remember Terrence Loves You, Yosemite, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, and now Fingertips.. did she ever mention any other tracks as highlights for her before?

Cruel World!

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

Anyone remember any tracks Lana mentioned were her favorites? I remember Terrence Loves You, Yosemite, Let Me Love You Like a Woman, and now Fingertips.. did she ever mention any other tracks as highlights for her before?

she also said heroin was her fave from LFL

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yosemite :thumb3: yeah… 

top 10 lana wdym :creepna3:

we need this album out ASAP she should just drop it digitally right now :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Why do I get the feeling she’s going to try a “world building” album for the next record? It would be so iconic if we got a cohesive lyrical and sonic soundscape like BTD/UV/HM again. Psychedelic, electric guitars, heaps of reverb, distorted vocals and trip hop should be the sound :defeated:

YES YES YES YES YES YES PLEASE PLEASE YES

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole