Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

That would only apply if the store accidentally ships the album early, but going to a store and snatching a copy? That's on purpose, don't get it twisted :wtf3:

dude i am literaly agreeing with that point. of you intentionally seek out a store that does not onow they are selling it early it is still wrong, recieving it early or buying it unaware that it was not supposed to be released yet is not wrong. how are you guys pretending to not know the difference?

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

According to the credits he only plays piano and helped write the song. It's not a real feature.

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The only song that seems to have present vocal features on this album is Margaret. Every other track with a feature is either a short sample, instrumentation, or background vocals.

oh thank god :angie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

it’s not like we’re listening to the album months before it’s being released; 2 weeks before the  date isn’t that deep lol. most will probably be listening on march 24 anyway, the few that are choosing to listen early aren’t being disrespectful. march 10 was the original date and i doubt lana will be crying over us. that video she posted was months ago where listening to leaked material would’ve been worse than now.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

8 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i have literally spoken lut against listening to unreleased multiple times. you really thought you had me there. but good for you trying!

anyway enjoy your leaks and pretending its justified. i have said what i needed to say. i did my part. i am fine with my opinion being unpopular and my anti-leak stance being ahead of our time. have a good day ladies & gentlemen.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The only song that seems to have present vocal features on this album is Margaret. Every other track with a feature is either a short sample, instrumentation, or background vocals.

I'm curious what the solo credit means, because Tommy Genesis is credit as solo but not as singer. FJM isn't credited anywhere but we know he has background vocals. Confusing :um2:

About leaks i think it's up to anyone - personally i'll wait till release and i hope no one is gonna rain down on anyone that ends up listening... and with that being said i hope the album doesn't leak for Lana's sake :wub:

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

it’s not like we’re listening to the album months before it’s being released; 2 weeks before the  date isn’t that deep lol. most will probably be listening on march 24 anyway, the few that are choosing to listen early aren’t being disrespectful. march 10 was the original date and i doubt lana will be crying over us. that video she posted was months ago where listening to leaked material would’ve been worse than now.

Did it l*ak...?

16 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I know, but in my library of downloads it still says track numbers except

for the two released, and now candy necklace 

Apple Music is having some glitches: all of the track names appear in my library… except for A&W that got « renamed » track 4 for over a week now.

6 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

ephesians 5:11

You really think your moral superiority on a Lana forum telling her biggest fans in the world that they're bad for listening to an album that they've already purchased several times two weeks early is exposing the "fruitless deeds of darkness?"

trisha-paytas.gif

Just now, the new snow song said:

anyway enjoy your leaks and pretending its justified. i have said what i needed to say. i did my part. i am fine with my opinion being unpopular and my anti-leak stance being ahead of our time. have a good day ladies & gentlemen.

we will bestie, enjoy your wrinkle lines from all that built up anger :hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, the new snow song said:

So you deny the existence of non-binary people by perpetuating hatred towards a minority group?

jay ⩔ on Twitter: "team strange this, team wanda that, DID YOU KNOW WHO THE  VOICE WAS OR DID U HAVE TO RUN TO TWITTER? #DoctorStrange #ScarletWitch  https://t.co/9ZzD5YKTS8" / Twitter

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, DCooper said:

You really think your moral superiority on a Lana forum telling her biggest fans in the world that they're bad for listening to an album that they've already purchased several times two weeks early is exposing the "fruitless deeds of darkness?"

trisha-paytas.gif

They're the same user who thinks abortion is murder. Don't worry, we remember them and their moral hypocrisy. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Did it l*ak...?

no but i guess there was a risk of it being leaked since the dude stole her laptop so she didn’t want fans to see or listen to any of the material if it was put out there. however there’s zero full leaks of any song let alone the whole album. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Big Star said:

About leaks i think it's up to anyone - personally i'll wait till release and i hope no one is gonna rain down on anyone that ends up listening... and with that being said i hope the album doesn't leak for Lana's sake :wub:

Exactly :true: 

personally, I listened to the COCC leak since it was in HQ (and felt so bad afterwards that I bought the boxset from her store :lmaoney:). With BB, Amazon was selling it a week before so I bought one legally. I know it’s going to be tough coming here with pages and pages of :

Spoiler

when the album does leak. Still not sure if I’ll fight the urge to listen to leaks; as long as it’s not LQ like the NFR-cassette girl saga.