Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

28 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Idk about y'all but I'm mostly intrigued by The Grants. She's always had great opening tracks. Text Book has been on repeat for days now

The Grants is the title that I’m most excited about as well. I don’t know why but from the first time I heard it, Nirvana’s Serve the Servants which is the album opener for In Utero comes to my mind… Of course, Kurt Cobain’s lyrics about his family in the song were somewhat sarcastic (“That legendary divorce is such a bore”) but Lana can be very intimate and sarcastic at the same time, the title evokes such a vibe in me. 

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

what lyrics?:tommy:

We've only got hours
And I just can't stop crying
Cause all of the ways
When you see someone dying
The sea of your daze flashing in front of you
And you think about who will be with you

Daddy, I miss them
I'm in the mountains
I'm probably running away from the feelings I hid
When I think of the things about them

Brought by the sunlight of the spirit to pour into me

There's a name for it in Japanese
It's Kintsugi

I give myself two seconds to cry
Let it crash over me like the waves in the sea

I give myself two seconds to breathe
Go back to being a serene queen

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Guys do you think Lana is taking a break after this album. I'm sensing nothing new for a distant future. This theory is based on no actual facts or proof but I feel like this is it, she won't release anything for a long time

Reveal hidden contents

Locals every era

Literally lol. I think it is clear after the Billboard Interview that she isn’t taking a break from music anytime soon 

The grants better be absolutely stunning because I feel like the title track is such an obvious song to open the album with :trisha: 

the haunting piano note, the strings, the deep breath, the question opening up the album about to take you on the journey of a lifetime :trisha:

it would have been perfect 

19 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The grants better be absolutely stunning because I feel like the title track is such an obvious song to open the album with :trisha: 

the haunting piano note, the strings, the deep breath, the question opening up the album about to take you on the journey of a lifetime :trisha:

it would have been perfect 

I agree, But BOZ said it's gorgeous and @Kintsugi said it's about "weddings and funerals", and Death is a mentioned theme in kintsugi song so maybe it will be repeated in other songs and the grants will set us up for something  

10 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Guys do you think Lana is taking a break after this album. I'm sensing nothing new for a distant future. This theory is based on no actual facts or proof but I feel like this is it, she won't release anything for a long time

Hide contents

Locals every era

nb4 the magazine comes out where she announces the next album coming this fall/winter :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

nb4 the magazine comes out where she announces the next album coming this fall/winter :icant:

Could she do this again? 

I think the quality would suffer. I don't need another BB situation. Although this album gave some of her best songs to date: TB, WW, Dealer are just a few, I don't want none of WFR or Beautiful type of songs

D.png

Based on the two singles and how BoZ described the album, the theme seems to be « what’s the worst that could happen to a girl who’s already hurt? »

So, I think the Grants will be about the « first hurt » and how it lead her to failed relationships (from the title track to A&W at least)

Is this going to be a worldwide release? Meaning we can all expect it at midnight where we live?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I firmly believe aspects of BB will be reflected in DYKTATUOB and I’m here for it :true:

i mean there already has, i just think it will be a million times better than anything on bb lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Analboards never came ft Kintsugi :understand:

So excited for Billboards event and I hope Lana will surprise us with something :wave2:

Spoiler

sometimes I feel like shit but that fine because I know my persona will change after that album release :lanahairflip2:

Now go and stream DYTK and A&W :thirst:

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Is this going to be a worldwide release? Meaning we can all expect it at midnight where we live?

God I hope so, waking up at 5am for chemtrails honestly ruined the experience for me a lil bit:stareney:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

I cannot wait to sensuously writhe to "Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing" - the best track on Lana Del Rey's upcoming album "Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard Pearl Watch me on ring a bell Psycho lifeguard"

i have a feeling it'll leak in the next week or so, i'm doing my discography listen right now :pussypower:

born to die starting now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole