Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

You all love calling random twinks insiders, don't you? Don't you, Lanaboards? But what’s inside? What is it exactly? Inside of his own used up ugly, grim, unattractive, unwashed, hideous, grotesque, unsightly, monstrous, unappealing, washed up, disgusting, nasty, gaping hole.

xRKxAOR.png

wendybop.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

you have like 200 unreleased lana songs to shake ur flat asses to so let us tasteful people enjoy this beautiful magnum opus record THANK YOU #notdirectedtoanyone #rosemeadexclusivebaby

and also for giving me Margaret

THEY'RE LEAKING BEHIND THE IRON GATES POEMS NAH WYF
Ó

Spoiler

Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Oh wait; let's stop here.

So there is a funny story I wanted to tell you. This interlude is some pastor's meaningless scream, so it's pretty irrelevant, and the story I'm about to tell you is far more interesting.

There was a boy living in the suburbs of Europe trying to get access to unreleased music. He met some kind person that he got along with, exchanged certain explicit photos—which, I bet you would love to see—also paid some money—and that's how Rosemead was born. His dream was to be acknowledged as an insider on forums such as Lanaboards. And he gained it. He loves getting off on receiving virtual likes as he really misses appreciation in real life. It's just pretty sad that he has no respect of privacy. Lana Del Rey worked hard on this album and he destroyed everything for her the second he sent the songs to certain virtual members of a certain discord server. Then, he decided to describe the songs on Lanaboards, thinking he's special for hearing these songs before most of people. You all love calling random twinks insiders, don't you? Don't you, Lanaboards? But what’s inside? What is it exactly? Inside of his own used up ugly, grim, unattractive, unwashed, hideous, grotesque, unsightly, monstrous, unappealing, washed up, disgusting, nasty, gaping hole. Must be that for sure. 

Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby

notice how miss @111 has been eerily quiet since everything started leaking ? 

or who is it that is so pressed by the "gaping unappealing ugly used hole" ? we need answers…

@Kintsugi you’re not here either hmmm 

@Rosemead january 6th… i presume you were there ?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

How long does a flac file need to be downloaded

:tommy:

its lossless so itll take much longer than an mp3 because each second of music in flac takes more space than each second of music in mp3

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

When we play Taco Truck for the first time and the first thing we hear is piano :crossed:

Can everyone stop moaning about piano…. We knew about the piano the minute we got prod credits. Go listen to lady gaga or some shit.

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

notice how miss @111 has been eerily quiet since everything started leaking ? 

or who is it that is so pressed by the "gaping unappealing ugly used hole" ? we need answers…

@Kintsugi you’re not here either hmmm 

@Rosemead january 6th… i presume you were there ?

giphy.gif

I feel like this is a bit too bold for @111