Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I caved and listened to a couple tracks (which were incredible) but I’ve decided this is the one way I can show respect for Lana for all the shit she’s done for me in my life with her music, so I’m deciding to not listen until the album is out. It’s going to be the hardest month for me because I’ve been a die hard fan since video games dropped and I always listen to leaks because I get so excited and have mo impulse control, but I’m doing this for her. Step one: block THAT website from my browser.

there’s no other way to look at it: she literally looked right into the camera and said “please don’t listen to the music if it gets leaked”

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m actually upset because i just know lana’s team is gonna be dumb and not put the album out tomorrow night. like seriously, at least an entire discord server has it, it’s leaking in full very very soon, just release it :defeated:

@Ben @Ed don’t leak it. Keep the original date and secure a good first week. Don’t let the leakers win 💋 

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'm not morally opposed to leaks, but be for real. This did NOT come from a physical leak. The story seems darker than that...

could be from a cd rip, those are clean :oopna2:

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

personally i still don’t see this as being “a richer sounding bb”. bb is 95% light, happy songs about simple things in life. this album is way more edgy, experimental, and lyrically dark/daring. 

not to mention a&w, grandfather, and fingertips straight up would not fit on bb. 

(just my take)

I completely agree, I was just trying to say if it was to compare to bb it’s richer.

in every way you mentioned.

it’s diverse and imo more interesting.

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

ok well, clearly the leaker has no respect for Lana and is going to continue releasing shit. so i'm logging off. i'm not going to ruin this album for myself. bye yall.

Spoiler

PEPPERS SOUNDS SO GOOD OMG

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Hide contents

Girl, we can barely hear a thing

Spoiler

u can hear the FX and the trappy beat