Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Sweet is rly breaking my heart, i went into it expecting some loveydovey vibes/ NFR 'Love Song' esque lyrics (insiders can't describe songs for sh*t -they rly heard the one line about kids/marriage and ran w it) but if anything this song is just bittersweet :crai:  I love it though, so so much.

1 minute ago, Gravitate said:

So the tea is:

Hide contents

The leaker of the album sent it to Rosemead after they talked for a few days (weird decision on their part.) Rosemead proceeded to share the album to many others as well as reveal information on here for attention. The leaker found out about him sharing so much and got mad so they leaked the tracks. Honestly don't really get why they shared it in the first place or decided to leak it as revenge. I mean, the person who's leaking the album is more likely to get punished than 1 person out of many who spread it privately. :oprah3:

this is such a bitch power move, like Rosemead wanted attention so bad (since the A&W release day) so the leaker was like ohh you want attention? you're going down in Lanaboards history with the rosemead exclusive baby leaks

this is camp drama in it's highest form

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

based on the songs i've listened to:
1. Fingertips
2. Sweet
3. A&W

4. The Grants
5. DYKTTATUOB

i also listened to peppers and the interludes but i can barely hear them because of the FREAKING AI

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

so what happened??💀💀

and what leaked and is it worth listening too?

All of the following leaked: 

- The Grants, Sweet, and Fingertips in HQ, no tags.

- An 8 second low quality snippet of Paris, Texas. 

- Grandfather, Jon Batiste Interlude, Judah Interlude, and Peppers but with so much tags to the point where the songs are barely audible. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

The situation is already out of control and you decide to make bad jokes? Okay. :sideeye:

:lmao:

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

This is insane.  Lana stans should try to learn from BTS and how well they prevent leaks so that the streams aren't affected. 

No wonder Lana gets pissed off with the Fandom.

girl go stan BTS then :deadbanana: lana’s demographic are twenty to thirty year old sad gays, not 14 year old high schoolers…

some of us have better to do than mitigate leaks to preserve artificial streaming numbers 

It's going to take me years to fully absorb Fingertips. I FUCKING LOVE IT. 

:oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.