Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I've only listened to the leaks once or twice, and not even all of them, but since then I've had The Grants, Grandfather, and Taco Truck stuck in my head PERMANENTLY. They are earworms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Im starting to get impatient about listening what seems to be some of her best work ever and the existence of HQ leaks doesn't help.

ย 

There's gonna be some quite long weeks, damn...

Icl its even worse having heard them and wanting to hear the rest of it based off how good they areย :crying5:

Spoiler

new lyrics were just posted on that site from a "new leaker"ย :oprah4:ย i think it's the same one from before who posted the other lyrics and @plastiscguy convinced me that there's a possibility they're real so i'm moving and if they're fake, i'm blaming my depression on PG

ย 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,ย but we were wooden

3 hours ago, keps2013 said:

Neil actually shoots with multiple cameras including a polaroid!

The cover was shot on Fuji instant fp100 pull apart film (we have a photo from the shoot of lana pulling apart one of the polaroids/prints).

which was done with a medium format camera with a polaroid back!!!!:party:

I stand corrected, fascinating!

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:
ย  Hide contents

new lyrics were just posted on that site from a "new leaker"ย :oprah4:ย i think it's the same one from before who posted the other lyrics and @plastiscguy convinced me that there's a possibility they're real so i'm moving and if they're fake, i'm blaming my depression on PG

ย 

Spoiler

Are you sure it's not you trolling?ย :judgingu:ย 

Jk! I'm so hyped for Kintsugi, but I need the mp3 file! :bebe:

ย 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

Spoiler

Iโ€™m a different kind of woman,

ย 

if you want some basic bitch, go to the Beverly Center and find her

ย 

ย 

jeeeeezzzzzzuuuuuzzzzzzzz the way she sings on this song is amazingย 

ย 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

does the album or different songs, if yes which, have psychedelic elements ? tagged snippets included pls,ย donโ€™t hold back i can take itย :ma:

ย 

*other than A&W ofcย 

20 days until i can look at pics of my ex again before i listen to the album:trisha:ย i cant wait to feel something again:trisha:ย even it it's painย :trisha:

ย 

jamie-lee-curties-walking.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

20 days until i can look at pics of my ex again before i listen to the album:trisha:ย i cant wait to feel something again:trisha:ย even it it's painย :trisha:

ย 

jamie-lee-curties-walking.gif

โ€ฆwait youโ€™re kinda onto something here:oopna:

ย 

topsters2-2-1.png

ย 

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

23 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

does the album or different songs, if yes which, have psychedelic elements ? tagged snippets included pls,ย donโ€™t hold back i can take itย :ma:

ย 

*other than A&W ofcย 

ย 

Spoiler

maybeย peppers bc the instrumental gets very bizarre near the end and lana starts talking and it starts to feel like ur having a bad trip ย :lmao:

ย 

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:
ย  Hide contents

honeymoon where? sheโ€™s not singing slow at all nor is there prominent strings. i think the most accurate comparison is tulsa jesus freak, itโ€™s that sort of melody and tempo combined with a venice bitch-wayamaya type instrumental

ย 

Spoiler

The album not the song ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ HBTB, Freak, Art Deco itโ€™s in that vein.ย 

ย 

Spoiler

So I just had a realization- Sweet is giving me major Toy Story 2 vibesย :thumb: You knowย that moment when Jessie's having a mental breakdown and a sad ass song starts playing... Or maybe I'm just drowning in my own delusion. The song is called When She Loved Me.ย 

ย 

โ€œomggg does it sound like ____ or ____?!???โ€ โ€œdoes she use her _____ voice or her _____ voice?!???โ€

ย 

if u wanna knowโ€ฆ JUST LISTEN TO THE LEAKS!!!!!!!!! ur spoiling everything for urself anyway and literally everyoneโ€™s opinions are differentย LMAO!!!!!ย :excited:

ย 

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

Not the album dropping when I have some dumb presentation to prepare at the uniย :crai:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif