Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I love how we were discussing just a few weeks ago how Lana will never go back to performing (unless it’s with Nicki Lane) cause that’s not who she is anymore. Lo and behold, she’s headlining one festival and is like, fighting to be considered a headliner in another, which happens to be one of the biggest festivals in the world lol 

sgopYhV.gif

10 minutes ago, Anita Malfatti said:

feeling old, I was 21 for NFR

Girl you were already dead when lana released nfr! 
Anita Malfatti died in 11/06/1964 ☠️☠️☠️☠️

dont try to fool us…

Spoiler

I was like 13/14 when lana released btd and 21/22 in NFR!

30 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Wow at being 13 with NFR…I am a bit surprised at members’ ages here. But hopefully that registers with people around here to show more understanding and empathy in our interactions, given the differences in age :smile2:

Do we do “censuses” here? I’d be curious to see the median age. I am dreading that being 27 will now place me in the older category :crai:

I’m still struggling not to listen to snippets but it helps that I can’t find them anywhere either lmao. I blocked that website after what happened. But by reading all of yours thoughts I’m super excited about fingertrips and the grants

edit: fucking typos

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:
  Hide contents

i just listened to the taco track and fishtail snippets, omg they both sound heavenly i think taco track might be mu favorite tbh

Spoiler

wait so is it confirmed that chuck talks on fishtail because idk how that'll sound, but so far fishtail is my fav omg, it sounds amazing 

All this talk about Taco Truck is making me so excited for it :candy: I haven’t listened to any of the snippets, but I trust all of your opinions that it is going to be huge :teehee:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, marryingkind said:

Girl you were already dead when lana released nfr! 
Anita Malfatti died in 11/06/1964 ☠️☠️☠️☠️

dont try to fool us…

hahahahhahaha

Spoiler

so the snippet was fake?

6 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Do we do “censuses” here? I’d be curious to see the median age. I am dreading that being 27 will now place me in the older category :crai:

Yes, we have done a LanaBoards Demographics Survey for at least two years now! Kindly coordinated by @Frangipani. I’m in the same boat as you, but I think luckily we’re the median-ish age lol. 

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

wait so is it confirmed that chuck talks on fishtail because idk how that'll sound, but so far fishtail is my fav omg, it sounds amazing 

Spoiler

idk i've heard 2 snippets of fishtail only and there was no talking there

3 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m still struggling not to listen to snippets but it helps that I can’t find them anywhere either lmao. I blocked that website after what happens. But by reading all of yours thoughts I’m super excited about fingertrips and the grants

Also good choice blocking that website LMAO

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:
Spoiler

Interesting…:sideeye:A3-B3-E038-0011-49-F8-A37-D-D3-D59880887

This is fake bc Arcadialovesong2018 wouldn’t admit to making a fake snippet:true:

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler to quoted text

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat