Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

She's coming to scalp with that closer. I don't know how these Venice Bitch elements will be incorporated into the song, but it will be one for the ages I fear. :blush2:

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I’m acc gagging for this album I don’t think any of us are prepared… I can see it already : ‘Album of the Year: Did You Know There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard - Lana Del Rey’

I atually can see that happening because so far the two singles have given us everything we didn't even know we needed

"The easiest album she's ever made" yet these songs are so fucking complex so far. She's such a genius. :oprah2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Rico25 said:

I atually can see that happening because so far the two singles have given us everything we didn't even know we needed

I know it’s too early to be talking abt Grammys but I will be championing DYKTTATUOB for album of the year next year because i just have this gut feeling :groundhog:

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

She's coming to scalp with that closer. I don't know how these Venice Bitch elements will be incorporated into the song, but it will be one for the ages I fear. :blush2:

I just looked at the gif on this and a tear was brought to my eye because omfg that young woman did not even know the absolute bibles she would write and sing after BTD… thinking of her while listening to her newest work makes me so proud 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

"The easiest album she's ever made" yet these songs are so fucking complex so far. She's such a genius. :oprah2:

I mean… with every album the more she worked on songs the more she was stripping them back. So no wonder ocean is good:true:

:oprah2: 

After reading the interview, the hype is through the roof. Lanita come through! :angie:

Happy as the moonshine

I'm not trying to be hasty, but I see this album being the first female album to receive a 10 from Pitchfork since Fiona's "Fetch the Bolt Cutters." :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i'm so happy she reached a point where she's finally happy and free, there's nothing to worry about anymore, it's just about having fun. this decade is going to be the golden era of LDR music.