Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The new Rolling Stone UK has one of the best interviews she did in years. 

This! (Sadly) 

but as much as I thought LFL was a messy era, the more it was kinda the « best » of those messy eras. BB and COCC weren’t that bad but were kinda uneventful and radio silent. Norman has got to be the worst. 

which is why i don’t mind “messy” eras. LFL was such a fun era but in my honest opinion it was one of her less consistent projects. NFR era was hell but it resulted in my absolute favorite album of all time so either way i feel like we’re winning

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

The grammys. They always submit her to pop and trash like ed sheeran or eilish win. In alt she would win easily

35 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I really wonder why they never submitted her stuff in either the rock or alternative categories, that's where she really belongs

i'm pretty sure no matter what genre people are submitted under the grammy committee changes them to wherever they think it belongs so i'm not sure if i'd blame ben & ed for this one. they very well maybe submitting her in the alt category but she keeps getting moved to pop which is fairly common with female artists it seems

edit: oops @Dominikx4 already said this

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

best-tea.. i feel like if you wouldn't have said anything to them, they wouldn't have realized the album was delayed. we were so close! :trisha:

Please don’t say that :trisha: 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 hours ago, Vertimus said:

on will make the cut, if any cut is foreseen. But anything can happen towards the end, especially with Lana, and her quixotic taste and temperament. 

Lana fan sending me to the dictionary

quixotic

kwĭk-sŏt′ĭk

adjective

1. Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuit of unreachable goals; idealistic without regard to practicality.
  2. Capricious; impulsive.
  3. Like Don Quixote; romantic to extravagance; prone to pursue unrealizable goals; absurdly chivalric; apt to be deluded.

Good job! I had read quixotic before, but never understood what it meant! I think you mean #1 more than #3, "apt to be deluded."

2 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

which is why i don’t mind “messy” eras. LFL was such a fun era but in my honest opinion it was one of her less consistent projects. NFR era was hell but it resulted in my absolute favorite album of all time so either way i feel like we’re winning

Agree 💯. In the end, I tell myself that we’re lucky AF as fans, to have her releasing albums after two years tops. True, the rollout is less and less similar to other artists but she also is in a class of her own. LFL’s problem was the release date not being revealed, which is my biggest trigger in her pre-releases (Norman pushed this to its limits haha). This era is a bit spaced out, but we got a release date in December, so I’m good. 

2 minutes ago, Louise said:

Lana fan sending me to the dictionary

Good job! I had read quixotic before, but never understood what it meant! I think you mean #1 more than #3, "apt to be deluded."

I meant #2, Capricious; impulsive. Thanks. 

guys, a question for those who already heard the leaks. Which of the songs that appear as a collaboration have the voices of other artists? For example, I'm assuming the song Grandfather won't have any other vocals because it's only the piano that's a sample.

A&W is Lana's Pyramids (Frank Ocean) :oprah2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

okay, I'm REALLY bored. Lana, please do something :pft:

(I know we just got the Rolling Stone interview and photo shoot:wub: but I need MVs, album trailer, instagram promo or something:heidi:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Do we still get album descriptions from iTunes before releases? Those are very often filled with descriptions about the tracks :oopna:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, velvetcrowbar34 said:

guys, a question for those who already heard the leaks. Which of the songs that appear as a collaboration have the voices of other artists? For example, I'm assuming the song Grandfather won't have any other vocals because it's only the piano that's a sample.

Spoiler

Margaret is the only track with main vocals from the featured artist. Let the Light In has background vocals from FJM, and Peppers has a sample of Tommy. TBD about Candy Necklace. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, velvetcrowbar34 said:

Spoiler

i havent heard any snippets only the full songs but from what insiders have said, the only song with actual vocals on it other than lanas is let the light in, and those are background vocals. oh and margaret.

the tommy genesis song may have vocals too, but its a sample, not like an actual verse. but i havent heard the peppers leak so idk how accurate that was

Just now, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

i havent heard any snippets only the full songs but from what insiders have said, the only song with actual vocals on it other than lanas is let the light in, and those are background vocals.

the tommy genesis song may have vocals too, but its a sample, not like an actual verse. but i havent heard the peppers leak so idk how accurate that was

Spoiler

Margaret has Jack on it