Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

36 minutes ago, fine china said:

What would professional promo be? (This is a genuine question)

music videos, tv appearances, live performances and playlisting i think

47 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

I don’t know but to me it’s becoming quite obvious that she doesn’t want to promote this album and I wonder why. I’m assuming it might be because of the lyrical content. Or maybe she had some intentions but after her laptop was stolen (with all the footage she said she had on it), she doesn’t have other intentions of doing anything.

Babes, she’s literally promoting this album so much…I’m confused…

8Qg234E.gif

the only thing that i feel is missing promo wise is some radio interviews tbh she covered pretty much everything else she did for the past eras

27 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i mean you would definitely see it on a site that i cannot name but that is not the one that starts with d

watch me get a warning point for this

I honestly have no idea where things leak, I'm just an innocent lipster :crai:

I actually had an ad for A&W pop-up on behalf of Interscope Records on my IG yesterday. I laughed and said "Promo!!!"

Also, I've decided pink is the main color gurl of this era. The Rolling Stone shoot solidified it.

5 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:
  Hide contents

i can’t remember what the “Lanita” line was in Taco Truck, can someone remind me

Spoiler

That’s why they call me lanita 🤭

4 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I actually had an ad for A&W pop-up on behalf of Interscope Records on my IG yesterday. I laughed and said "Promo!!!"

Also, I've decided pink is the main color gurl of this era. The Rolling Stone shoot solidified it.

I was literally thinking the exact same thing. We’ve had pink teased since May with W Mag

She’s promoting a lot, actually — by her standards, of course. Major magazines + insightful interviews, online visibility, a whole public appearance and winning an award 💀 and there are more magazines and probably radio interviews coming in the next month. Not to mention, live shows for the first time in 3 and a half years - which is traditionally the way artists “promote” their records anyway, and has been since the dawn of music. So I think we’re having a pretty eventful time here as Lipsters lol. 

21 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

me rn trying to transcribe the songs so when the album leaks you guys can read along with the songs:

O9xU8oN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

i don't even think lana herself knows what she's saying all the time  :horror2:

ok i'm finally finished amen 🙏 

(there's a few question marks where i don't understand what she's saying but i'll try again later maybe)

Lana's a traditional print media kinda gal... Not everyone who is busy expediting the end of civilisation with a useless makeup line has that to their credit 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey