Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:

the delulu in this thread are getting worse and worse

but not enough! I want MORE! I wonder what our limits are. LB keep going!! We are going to summon something!

EuXkshiWQActK_r.jpg 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, DragonWhore said:

I can confirm that one of the theories posted here about the surprise is correct! 

girl if you know can you tease a lil bit? is it another album? vinyl box set? ANYTHING

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

I can confirm that one of the theories posted here about the surprise is correct! 

idc if you wont say im SICK of this shit

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

Cringe in energy say it, or don't say it at a all :sideeye:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

It sounded like they had a lot of footage left over from the ocean blvd shoot. maybe they shot more than we think and she chose to use another shoot for it? maybe there were multiple shoots? fuck now i'm getting into the delulu mode for a second album

I think the Neil post is for the boxset.

A third single could be coming… or another song unrelated to the album completely. 
But it has to be something that excites BoZ, which we don’t see very often. I think it has to be about music: he didn’t lose his shit over the titty pic or MV in the past. 
It has to be the announcement of the next album :lmaoney: (fuck, I cant help but go back to that one). Seriously, maybe a surprise drop isn’t that far-fetched. 
I just hope it’s not a world tour : it wouldn’t be that incredible… 

so if dragonwhore actually does know (anyone wanna confirm that they've shared real info before?) we can stop guessing and start weeding down what makes the most sense

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it would be so cool if the surprise was a performance in the tunnel itself. ive been able to visit it (well at least the outside of it) and it wasn't anything special cause we couldn't get in, but like what if she performed in there and then afterwards they opened it back up to the public as an old beach tunnel like it used to be?

Just now, imaginist said:

WHAT LETTER DOES IT START WITH LOL

this brings me back to when we were begging for letters of song titles from the tracklist :lange: this thread really keeps going through immense sufferings 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*