Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m actually so confused about this surprise to the point where im annoyed and don’t care about it

thanks “insiders” :) !

well if they told us exactly what would happen then it wouldn't be a surprise, would it? let's just be happy we have something to look forward to next week

Spoiler

I am a believer of SYTH and The Grants double release:hooker:  SYTH is huge on Tik Tok so more streams and recognition for Lana and The Grants is a opener so in tradition it will be released as a single! Both of the songs have matching lyrics so :hair:

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

there’s people here thinking lana’s starting an OF, going to eurovision or starting a makeup brand

trust me this isn’t that far fetched 

the only fans was a joke 

Chemtrails was playlisted on Radio1 despite someone here earlier said they didn’t. The Grants will be the radio single of the era I assuming. It’s getting special promo treatment when Ocean and A&W didn’t even get it.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210115095658/https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3tqPdBWF9yMbTrfjWvfKV8t/radio-1-playlist

Similar to Chemtrails vs Let Me Love You Tank.

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

WAIIITT

It could be Rob ft Lana single & video :stareney:

but why would that make him jump out of his seat in excitement 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

Releasing a third single wouldn’t make BOZ react like that and say things like “I’m glad they’re doing something for the fans”. 

don’t bother, you know the girls on here are slow and devoid of any form of critical thinking :deadbanana:

Just now, fine china said:

Can she rerelease Pawn Shop Blues, I know it won’t happen but I would love it. She did that cute video for it a few years ago. 

Pawn Shop Blues,The Grants and SYTH triple MV ? I would like to see it :nails:

1 minute ago, fine china said:

Can she rerelease Pawn Shop Blues, I know it won’t happen but I would love it. She did that cute video for it a few years ago. 

i have a feeling that video was related to the unreleased album she was teasing 

Say NO to yes for heaven...say NO for me:bliss:

why TF would boz think we'd be *thaaaat* excited over a song most of us have had saved to our libraries for years now lmao:noparty:i don't think this is the surprise, but if it is congrats to tiktok i guess?

don't get me wrong, an artist officially putting out unreleased material is nice & all  just...not that nice LOL

did anyone guess the documentary or broadway musical wherever it was BOZ said he looked and no one guess right?

seems like Kinstugi dropped in to tell us new music was coming regarding the The Grants next week, and BOZ is talking about something else