Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

when will we learn to stop giving attention to insiders :eartha:

its so funny cuz hes not even a direct insider anyway and yet ppl be throating him so hard

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

12 minutes ago, yourboy said:

I rly dont get the people thirsting for unreleased songs to be released. Like y'all listened to them for ages, what makes a difference..? They would only take space from fresh new songs. Lana literally ripped some off YT and look what happened to BB. The songs weren't even mastered well 💀🥱🥱🥱🥱

We never heard the final version of YTH or Fine China…

22 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Not this :pft:

A1-D77-C5-A-B741-4-E6-A-9-DAD-6-AF0-D4-C

He should shut the f*ck up, this forum literally gave him a purpose to live. But of course he acts like he is God himself on atrl:flop: expected from a white republican gay man

PHOTO REMOVED

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by ultrabanisters
dont bully other users

26 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Things are unclear as ever. If 'The Grants' is going to be released as a the next single, they'd better hurry, unless they intend to release it as a single on the 24th, simultaneous with the album (which really makes no sense in the 21st century).

The Grants will likely be released on Tuesday during the BBC Radio 1 show....also Apple Music shows the release as March 16th, but it always comes out two days early so March 14th

hm. i'm not saying YTH is a horrible song on it's own by any means but compared to everything else in Lana's back catalogue, it's mid at best for me betty-draper-smoking.gif but sure, maybe it's been reworked (again lol) & thematically it at least matches up quite well with The Grants, i guess that's fair if this is indeed for some sort of surprise double release. 

It's just still not clicking for me why BoZ would dam near have a stroke over it? which is why I'm still gonna assume the surprise is something else, for now.

time will tell, regardless everyone has something to be happy for- 3rd single on tuesday & full album in exactly 2 weeks.:party:

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

when it's born to die 10th anniversary vinyl a year late and it has no new tracks but the vinyl is blue

i want THIS to happen 😭 

22 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

And none of them are legit. They're the handiwork of Mr Eclipse and the producer who sent mock files post editing.

From what I remember, only one is "fake" which is the earliest one with that weird accordian thing lol the others (from Honeymoon and beyond) are real

Can we be a little nicer in here? :wtf3:

attacking boz isn’t going to make it come sooner. Is it annoying we have a surprise coming *soon* and don’t know what it is? Yeah a little. But him saying that was meant to hype us up, not annoy us. 

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

He should shut the f*ck up, this forum literally gave him a purpose to live. But of course he acts like he is God himself on atrl:flop: expected from a white republican gay man

But how are we supposed to stay mad at a daddy like that🥺🙏

26 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Things are unclear as ever. If 'The Grants' is going to be released as a the next single, they'd better hurry, unless they intend to release it as a single on the 24th, simultaneous with the album (which really makes no sense in the 21st century).

The RS interview was also mystifying--in what sense was BB a revenge album? We've heard a lot about that and yet it all seems to come to very little. Just due to the end of 'Arcadia' and 'BBS', and 'WFWF' in its commentary about her mother? I like all three songs, but the first two are tepid as 'revenge.'  

I don’t know, I think it was opening a door to speak about her mental health issues (WFWF) and her longing to be a mother.. in a sense I think if you look at songs like nectar of the gods and dealer it could hint at some drug issues and nectar of the gods could even draw on the guy mentioned in fingertips.. who knows.. I think it was an unpolished version of ocean blvd.. she wanted to hit back and say “this is what I’ve gone through, this is why I’m the way I am and this is how I feel”, but it was done resentfully so it was unpolished and didn’t hit the mark the way it should of. I think ocean blvd seems to have come from a place of reflection and acceptance of herself and her experiences and so she’s been able to really beautifully put it all together

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues