Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

what's the point? we have ears so if it leaks we can hear it ourselves what

Not u acting like we aren’t still debating title track lyrics😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Someone please put us out of our misery. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’m not one to complain about things like this, but I agree. At this point the 10th insider’s review of the album is tired and overdone atp

i'm so confused by these posts because - nobody has to see anything i'm posting if they don't want to? i'm posting specifically for the people who do want more info/my ranking.. i'm very clear about what is going to be in the spoiler tags in my posts. if you guys don't want to see it, don't click it.

but don't have bad self-control and then say it's someone else's problem  :eyeroll3:

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

When was the last time you checked in with your local record store? :smile2:

The thing is that we don't have vinyl stores in the small cities like this one... I would never assumed that city with 15k population would have these vinyls. It's so random for me. But I will try to find more informations about it! I will update y'all for sure! 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm so confused by these posts because - nobody has to see anything i'm posting if the don't want to? i'm posting specifically for the people who do want more info/my ranking.. i'm very clear about what is going to be in the spoiler tags in my posts. if you guys don't want to see it, don't click it. don't have bad self-control and then say it's someone else's problem  :hooker:

TELL THEM :understand:

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, taco truck said:

Not u acting like we aren’t still debating title track lyrics😭

i mean aren't they just gonna be deciphered by floridakilos the same as lyrics deciphered by us? did he get the physical album already with a lyric booklet? because otherwise it's the same thing we can do 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, West Coast said:

Okay these pictures are nice, but spare us the thinkpiece/album reviews, please. :smokes:

same, yall are the same people that cyberbully boz for teasing like a review isnt the biggest teasing ever :lmaoney: literally dengling in our face the fact the they have the album and we don't,

make it make sense

Unless you're going to leak a song, no one cares about your attention seeking review or random lyrics. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i'm so confused by these posts because - nobody has to see anything i'm posting if the don't want to? i'm posting specifically for the people who do want more info/my ranking.. i'm very clear about what is going to be in the spoiler tags in my posts. if you guys don't want to see it, don't click it. don't have bad self-control and then say it's someone else's problem  :hooker:

And also let's not be acting like we understand everything Lana sings, specially ppl whose first language isn't English are going to have a hard time figuring out what she says. That's why I'm being kind of annoying asking you for the lyrics but yeah ty :smokes: